Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #164
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
That sounds fantastic... I'm jealous of these south-eastern food places. All we have in the west is Ray's and In-and-Out. I personally don't really need a job, but I'd like to have my own cash to spend on cool stuff. And hey, don't be nervous! You'll do fine. ^_^
Haha not really South-Eastern. More like I'm smack dab in the Midwest but I get what you mean. True hey the more the merrier do whatever you feel like doing and stay positive. Thanks <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Sounds like a regional chain. What part of the country are you living in? I know when I lived in southern MO, MS, and AL, we always had Abners, Zaxby's, and Guthries... don't have a place like those here up in B-more, MD.

Something about those crinkle cut fries with those deep-fried chicken tenders and that mayonnaise, lemon-peppered based sauce.... f'n awesome.

Damn I want me some chicken strips now.
I'm from Nebraska of course right smack dab in the middle of the United States. If you look at the map you'll see my point. Me too chicken strips if made right taste delicious.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
01purple (08-20-2013)