Old 08-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #169
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Don't worry, you didn't miss much. When I lived on the Gulf Coast (Gulfport, MS) we had a What-a-burger down there. Just north of interstate 10 exit on highway 49 if your familiar with the area. I think they had one in D'iberville also.

Anyway, it was overrated as fuck. They had some fairly large burgers (like what you might find at Hardee's for example) but they had no taste at all. Everyone I know started calling Water Burgers. I've saw customers throw their food away and go across the street to Burger King.....That's pretty bad.
Dammit, I miss Hardees (breakfast... f'n huge fan of the country-fried steak biscuit... and all of their biscuits). We don't have one in B-more either. It's been almost 12 years since I was down that way. I enjoyed going down there and walking the access roads along the coast (pre-Katrina), lots of interesting tourist shoppes.

And for all of you talking about eating... hands down, the best food I've ever eaten period... Baton Rouge, LA, on a Saturday before a Saturday night game at LSU.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote