Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #40
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Here are some highlights folks, thse two intelligent beings calling eachother "morons" and "idiots" over a manga discussion. Truly two of the finest specimens of the human race. If you haven't given up on humanity yet, please do not read the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

By Cthulhu, you really are bent to be right at the cost of being both a douchebag and a moron rolled into one massive waste of oxygen. You should really be grateful anyone wastes their Latin on your written diarrhea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Wow the ignorance of this is completely ridiculous... I would wonder if you are trolling, but I doubt you are not this stupid in reality...

Dumb ass, that was the argument...

Yea! ANother stupid nonsensical rant about how big of a baby you are... Keeo it up!

Are you an idiot or something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ KYF: You truly are an idiot beyond doubt.

You know, you helpless moron

Of course, by your response to this particular quote of mine, you understood nothing about the point being made and started your standard moronic verbosity without addressing said point in the least.

Fail harder, noob, will ya?

No one's going to win this argument, you both just sound like kids crying over how the other interprets panels of a manga. Who moderates these boards???
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
TobiIsTheBest (08-21-2013)