Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #178
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Both MrBig and TITB, you know what is a great indicator of someone who really has nothing worthwhile to say? Playing the moral superiority card. "I'm far too good to meddle in these discussions but I'm putting my nose on them just to call people stupid. I'm cheeky like that!". Forums are designed and meant for discussions and what people are doing? Discussing the manga, be it the latest chapter or details or a possible argument. By attempting to deny that, you're pretty much refuting your own relevancy in a forum context, which is ironic considering everybody knows you guys are playing the moral superiority card in a futile attempt of relevancy (by attempting to downplay people far more relevant).

If you two don't like the same people going back and forth, you have a great solution: either enter the discussion and attempt to resolve it or go to another forum, it's that easy. Nobody is forcing you to read the discussion (specially when there is an ignore function that allows you guys to bypass it easily), so why complain about something you aren't required to witness?

Oh, and MrBig, is some people's language having some seasoning in it that bothersome to you? So what if I place the proper adjectives to someone, have you completely forgot that there are actual arguments on my posts or did you just cherry-pick the shit out of my post just to make a disgustingly pedantic point that has absolutely no need to be made? Because, you know, far worse that sitting on your fictitious high horse, is that high horse having its hooves buried in fallacies.

So after blind white knights and acrobatic apologists, now I have to deal with clueless moralists? What a crock.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote