Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #63
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
[CENTER]

[LEFT]By Cthulhu, you really are bent to be right at the cost of being both a douchebag and a moron rolled into one massive waste of oxygen. You should really be grateful anyone wastes their Latin on your written diarrhea.
Translation: Ahhhh My ass pain... Why don't I let go of trivial things (I have been saying it way longer the you MRBIG) and just get over w/e reason caused such immature BS....

So now you are just going to rely on Ah Hominem abusive fallacies for an argument... Wya to keep up the fallacious arguments Numious!!!

Quote:
First, who said that? I'm pretty sure nobody said that and you just assumed so because, well, you're a dumbass.
Oh really... so then what is this...
Quote:
:Askmeanything
I don't know if you noticed or not, but when Minato's half of the kyuubi talked to him, Minato didn't exactly seem surprised about it's existence, nor does Minato's Kyuubi cloak seem any more or less powerful then Naruto's.
You were saying, how aboutyou actually read the argument before claiming things...

Quote:
Second, you proved some illusionary point by backpedaling and instead using power ups that were already in place several chapters before you made the theory? Wow, you're stupid.
WTF are you talking about. All you are doing is projecting your fail argument onto me and trying to delude yourself my argument is actually as ridiculous as yours..

Illusionary point that Minato OBVIOUSLY has a much lower Kyuubi power/cloak then naruto... Keep proving your an idiot!!!

And keep using hindsight BIAS to try and act like you knew the difference between Minato's and naruto's Kyuubi power the entire time, you just prove even further how Blind you are...

Quote:
And this is what your theory was talking about in terms of chakra:
This heavily implies that the Yin half should be different from the Yang half due to leeching, but this chapter proved they're equal. But, of course, you simply forgot about what your theory was built upon and went for a new conclusion that everyone and their mothers knew about for several chapters: that Naruto was better at using Kurama's power than Minato. Yeah, KYF, gloat about that, surely your ego is in dire need for such a pathetic boost.
Hey, blind'ee! Yin Kurama and Yang kurama being EQUAL would support my theory that the YIN half could have rebuilt it's YANG just as the YANG has rebuilt the YIN you IDIOT! WTF, you are really really slow forrest!!!

And way to call my success "Naruto can use the Kyuubi's power better=Minato has a lower power Kyuubi cloak then naruto" which is ridiculous as ever. All your doing is showing how completely idiotic you can be Numious, WTF!!!

Quote:
What you're too stupid to understand is that what people like AMA and myself said is that the chakra quantity is the same (which this chapter proved). But you, being the moron you are, started doing a mental salad with quantity and efficiency and spouted idiocies thinking you dismissed anyone when you were the one denied.
LMFAOROFL... Oh really... You and AMA said the chakra QUANTITY is the same, as in the level power... Thus Minato's Kyuubi cloak=naruto's despite the fact Minato only uses stolen chakra from his Kyuubi and naruto works WITH his Kyuubi to use it's WHOLE POWER making it so naruto's level of Kyuubi power is>>Minato's to anyone with COMMON SENSE...

And somehow I theorized about chakra level and efficiency which I DID NOT, Thus you are clearly using a STRAW MAN argument because again you are very unreasonable and it is the only wya you have An argument...

CONCLUSION:
You Prove you have no common sense while also having to use a straw man argument just to try make my argument look as ridiculous as yours... Congratualtions, you failed yet again!!!

Quote:
Yes, more arguments from ignorance, please. Surely we haven't seen the gajillion times you used them to try to save face, we need more of them!
And you still haven't addressed the point, why are you dodging it so much? Oh, right, you know I know you have no rebuttal.
Dumywaka, I am not trying to claim something certainly true due to the lack of evidence. Clearly stating the obvious that with evidence supporting my argument that Minato has not gotten any faster, stronger, more powerful, ect. because he has been performing base level the whole time in KCM, That the manga disagrees with you...

LEARN TO READ for the love of Jebus, I am starting to get the idea you just like you see yourslef argue about something whether it is reasonable or not... Due to your ridiculous arguments and how much you seem to like to make them.

Quote:
I'm sorry, where did I contradict myself, even considering your erroneous point of view? Did I say something and say the contrary? Because that's what a contradiction actually is, you helpless, illiterate moron! Jesus, it's like I'm talking to a toddler who doesn't know what words actually mean!
LMFAO, the Projections are getting even more obvious the ever!!! You just clearly did not even understand what an argument form ignorance is then you try and tell me I do not know words because I recognized the FACT that you contradicted yourself by claiming that Naruto taking chakra from the Kyuubi's mind (kyuubi in naruto;s head) does not count when comparing sizes despite the FACT the panel you used for your counter evidence to my theory was two Kyuubi's MINDS (in naurot and minato's heads) being the SAME SIZE, thus accepting the size of the Kyuubi's mind in that panel, but not mine.

WAY TO GO!!!

Quote:
Now that is a contradiction by the book. Thanks for one more easy, moronic mistake to illustrate a previous point of mine.
From the context I clearly called you stupid, not the timeline argument in general... As if I did something I obviously did was what you just showed and now you bitch about back pedaling... WTF...

All while ignoring the constant hypocrisy, infinite ah Hominems as well as all the other fallacies and contradiction just on this one post... Keep it up, Mr "I just like to see myself argue about trivial things"...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-21-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote