Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #65
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
If no one is going to tell you that what you're doing is annoying to most people then how are you going to stop?? It's very very annoying seeing discussions that NEVER lead anywhere. I have a question: Have you and KYF ever resolved an argument? Has any of your arguments actually changed the other persons opinion? From what I've seen, no. This is what me and Mr Big are talking about. I'm telling you, other Naruto forums are nothing like this. There is never two people that always argue like you two. How about this: instead of us using the ignore function why don't you use it on KYF and vice versa? That way there will be friendlier arguments and it won't be between two stubborn people who seem to have a personal problem with each other.

And Num, just because you think someone's a moron doesn't mean it's the proper adjective. You pretty much prove what I mean when I said you're stubborn. Your post does have an argument of course, but be honest, do you think you or KYF will be convinced about the others theory in an argument. Looking at the past hell no. You're also something that KYF is not, a hypocrit. You go around giving names to people as if you're an angel. Anyone that reads your comments can tell.
Let me go ahead and answer that... NO!!!

You have to realize all the constant attacks, following me around other forums to try and find something to use against me as well as even keeping me on the ignore list for years becuase I was too stupid for him to respond too, but still quoted and replied to everythign I wrote LMAO, ect ect... is not him trying to give constructive criticism to anything...

He took some argument way too seriously years ago and even since has been trying to pay me back by complaining about every little thing is Post and just trying use abusive fallacies for the past two years... Thus, clearly trying to make me feel as terrible as he did apparently all those years ago because he takes these trivial argument about a fictional story way too seriously...

And that is it in a nut shell...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote