Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #11
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

@Numinous Whatever. I'm not going to bother reading all of it because no matter what you won't be convinced. Let me just tell you this: If you think KYF's theories are pathetic and he's moronic then just go ahead and ignore him. If you don't then you're at the same level (which you say is moronic) as him. Same goes for KYF, if you're annoyed by Numinous just ignore him. It makes the forum a better place for new users.

I'm not going to bother saying anything because now the "I love Numinous" fan group has come. You know who you are (just look at the thank yous).

There's no chance you'll ever listen to another persons advice (especially a low member like TITB of course). You say KYF's skulls too thick yet you can't seem to take in what I'm saying and actually listen. Let's just leave it at this; if you don't ignore him then you're just as thick skulled as him and if KYF doesn't too then he's thick skulled.

Also, note to MrBIG: Don't bother with them. They think they're far too superior mentally to listen to us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-21-2013 at 06:00 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote