Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #94
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

I'm of the opinion that anyone can say what they want here, just be willing to defend it. Kyf does that and moar, others expound upon his theories, replies, assumptions, as well as Ask, Veng, Jekyl, Myth, AOTKorby, Num, Lion, the list goes on. Here either join a side, or be in the audience, a Troll, uncoothed, whatever.... But crying about others responses is a lame way at getting at someone. Everybody regular has skin thick enough to defend they're own opinions, no referees required. If one jumps off that cliff, expect responses get ready to type, and I'll just get my popcorn... Especially for shit that don't concern me, just saying.... Again.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote