Old 08-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #101
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

like you and MrBig for being pussies that can't handle discussions
What you do barely qualifies as discussion.

Quote:
Now to MrBig:

You didn't want to bring up civil discourse or raise the bar of quality, you wanted to shut down a discussion because you were too fussy about its tone.
shut down a discussion? Which discussion have I tried to shut down? I pointed out the triviality of the discussion. That fact that it was unimportant (relatively) was to point how ridiculous resorting to name calling to prove someone wrong on the internet is.

The theory discussion is great but when you resort to slandering in a stupid attempt to "win" an argument just comes off as childish and dilutes the valid points you're trying to make.

Quote:
I love it how I simply say KYF and I are more relevant to the forum than you two (which you can't possibly deny within reason), and you just stretch the shit out of that to make me a narcissist.
I haven't "stretched" anything. Never claimed you were a narcissist but merely you have a inflated ego.
but since you brought up narcissim:

1. Hypersensitivity to any insults, imagined insults or criticism.
Your response to any type of crtisim, constuctive or otherwise is to resort to insults.

2. Pretending to be more important than they really are
Believing you are more relevant than others

3. Arrogance, Entitlement, etc..

Quite honestly, it doesn't matter how relevant you feel you are. The point im trying to make is just as important to the forum.

Quote:
you're too weak to embrace the whole of the English language.
And you actually believe your constant bickering, insults and personal attacks is a demonstration of your strength?

Quote:
so why don't you stop stretching the truth and actually get a clue that is not by being a whiny pansy that you'll somehow gain the trust of people to even listen to your words?
Oh believe it or not, I don't post for an audience. But obviously unlike me you've gotten people to "listen to your words". Congratulations, im guessing your constant stream of insults isn't done to further your arguments and points but to keep people's attention.

Last edited by MrBIG; 08-21-2013 at 07:27 PM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote