Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 07:30 PM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
In Num's case, 40% of his comment is a direct attack on the other person.
You're stupid if you believe this is the case. The only times Num will make "direct attacks" on someone (KYF, for this example) is after said someone attacks him for daring to debunk a jumbled theory that has little to nothing in the way of backing evidence. Go look at any theory Num has argued against KYF. His first posts are always civil "this is where you made a mistake and why" comments. KYF will usually respond with something along the lines of "you just don't agree with me because you don't like me and it makes you biased". Generally in a fashion that makes a toddler's head hurt between grammar/spelling/logical fallacies. After a few back and forths, KYF makes the first personal attack (against anyone that doesn't agree with him, not just Num).

Quote:
Also, this is the first time I notice lionsdemon which pretty much means he ddoesn't make a mark as much as Num does with his insults.
Could possibly be due to the fact that he's here 3 or 4 days every few months.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-21-2013)