Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Bitches don't know about Harvey's, greatest of fast food burgers.
I never heard of them, but the menu looks promising. Those Poutine fry thingies look delicious as fuck.

After looking up locations a thought occurred to me. I may (80% chance) be traveling up to Vermont this Christmas to see family. I got a great aunt up there I've never met before that's in the process of dying. I personally don't care one way or the other since I have no bond with the woman other then being distant family, but my parents are all broken up over it and it gives me a good excuse to go with them. So, road trip!!!

I'm thinking about making a little side trip up to Canada since Montreal is only like 30 or so miles from her house. I got to get my plan together though. You (or anyone else) know any good places to visit in or around the Montreal area?

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote