Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #141
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Mibs only targeted KYF after an argument was well in running. 99% of the time it was mocking him because KYF can't use simple, basic logical arguments to save his life and constantly fell (read:willingly threw himself) face first into every conceivable logical fallacy, all the while denying said fallacies but saying everyone else was making them, and attributing the wrong fallacies to said accusations. Eventually, he got tired of it and sparked the "Cool story, bro." response when KYF decided that Num was so jealous of him, he (num) had to make a thread about logical fallacies and thought it was about him (KYF).
lol, the ridiculous claims supported by nothing, but BIAS and ignorance...

1). You guys are just mibs little fanboys...
2). That blind child numious is the one who does not know how to properly use the fallacies... Actually thought a argument from silence is an opponent being silent and not commenting LMAO!!! When it is actually an opponent drawing a conclusion from the lack of a statement...
3). All Numious did was create an entire thread of examples of fallacies based on almost ALL my theories, and just straw man versions of them as well as using so much contextomy, the little fellow should be ashamed...

All that just to try and make my theories look that much more unlikely, So tell me how Numious is not being a butt hurt baby...?

[QUOTE=AOTKorby;2137226]
Quote:
So despite the fact that "why does senjutsu counter natural energy" was an ongoing topic in that thread that was making up a large part of the discussion, and despite the fact that Numinous had posted about it already, and despite the fact that Num included right in there that he made that post because KYF was all-but-insulting the intelligence of Senkrad with his post's content and tone, clearly this is Num attacking KYF out of the blue. Yep.
WTF are you talking about? Selective perception proven again!!!

Numious yet again tried to justify his random butt hurt attack by claiming my answer was not really an answer, just a half ass answer that was OBVIOUS despite the FACT Numious could not deduce that much and defend him. That makes you just as pathetic as he is to support such random butt hurt, cry baby acting out... And I know it is insulting but, if the shoe fits so well...

I did not insult the OP and my tone was not either... What is insulting about my answer? Only to a super sensitive whinny cry baby would such a thing be insulting...

My repost that was so offensive...http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...5&postcount=26

Where is the insulting of intelligence with insulting tone as well? All your doing is proving you just as bad as Numious for supporting his butt hurt chronicles...

Quote:
I'll say it again. If you're so goddamn against flaming and uncivil discussion tell me right now why you're accepting the "aid" of LD, when he's being no more or less flamey than us. Try and logically justify siding with him when his point was essentially "lol these guys are total bitches". He's doing nothing really different from us, but he's on your side. Go ahead.
It is not about flaming and uncivil discussion, it is about the foolish immaturity. And I admit even I get drawn into and act that way, but it is just unnecessary...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-22-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote