Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #146
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
@Num You say you've tried ignoring him but if you did there would be at least ONE thread where you and him don't engage in a useless discussion.
There are plenty in 2010 and some of 2011, when I tried the ignore approach. If you stop being such a lazy pansy, go fetch them in the search function.

Also:

Quote:
According to you, anyone that tries to suggest anything new is a moron, white night, or idiot. You guys are very very thick headed and I hope one day you'll realize what I mean.
You guys are white knights and idiots because you haven't laid down any goddamn criticism to the second person you supposedly have an issue with and the forum already tried the approach you and MrBig are spouting and IT DIDN'T WORK. That's why people aren't taking your advice, because it has already be proven as useless, but instead of actually doing your homework and gather some knowledge about what transpired on this forum, you sit on your high horse, insult people while pretending to be better than everyone else.

So unless you come up with something that is actually new and makes sense and stop being such an obnoxious moralist wannabe, I won't take any of your crap.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 08-22-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote