View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #148
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous
Who the fuck are you to dictate what is ought to do and is ought not to do? Nobody, that's what you are, and people won't listen to people criticizing them and not having a simple drop of relevancy to do so.
Let me rephrase that for you in terms of my argument:

Who the fuck are you to dictate which opinion is right and which opinion is wrong? Nobody, that's what you are, and people won't listen to people criticizing them and not having a simple drop of relevancy to do so.

Quote:
There are plenty in 2010 and some of 2011, when I tried the ignore approach. If you stop being such a lazy pansy, go fetch them in the search function.
So you tried that and it didn't work so you resorted to attacking him on everything he says despite you think he's thick headed and he'll never learn. That's an intelligent way to fix things (ironic because it's been 2 years since you said you stopped "trying" and it hasn't gotten any better).

Quote:
You guys are white knights and idiots because you haven't laid down any goddamn criticism to the second person you supposedly have an issue with and the forum already tried the approach you and MrBig are spouting and IT DIDN'T WORK. That's why people aren't taking your advice, because it has already be proven as useless, but instead of actually doing your homework and gather some knowledge about what transpired on this forum, you sit on your high horse, insult people while pretending to be better than everyone else.
It seems everyone that disagrees with you is a white night and/or idiot.

I haven't talked about KYF because he hasn't made me talk to him. He seems to agree with what I'm saying which is funny because you think he's thick headed yet you're writing walls of text disagreeing with me (once again hypocritical).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-22-2013 at 06:35 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote