Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #9
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Sorry for double post:

Quote:
Let me rephrase that for you in terms of my argument:

Who the fuck are you to dictate which opinion is right and which opinion is wrong? Nobody, that's what you are, and people won't listen to people criticizing them and not having a simple drop of relevancy to do so.
You are right, I'm nobody to dictate what is right and what is wrong, but logic and reality do have the relevancy to do so. I'm simply using them like anyone else can use (but for a strange reason not all do so).

Quote:
So you tried that and it didn't work so you resorted to attacking him on everything he says despite you think he's thick headed and he'll never learn. That's an intelligent way to fix things (ironic because it's been 2 years since you said you stopped "trying" and it hasn't gotten any better).
Considering both your tactic and my tactic don't work, what you propose to do? Really, because you haven't said anything new that might actually do something.

Quote:
It seems everyone that disagrees with you is a white night and/or idiot.
If they are being an idiot or a white knight, of course. But not everyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. I have several disagreements with people I deem friendly and intelligent, you simply turn your eyes away from those occasions because they contradict your completely misguided assertion of my behavior.

Quote:
I haven't talked about KYF because he hasn't made me talk to him. He seems to agree with what I'm saying which is funny because you think he's thick headed yet you're writing walls of text disagreeing with me (once again hypocritical).
Did you consider the fact that KYF is simply taking advantage of you two talking smack to everyone else and getting some retribution from it? And I'm thick-headed for trying to defend myself and the freedom of speech of this forum? What a despicable notion you have of the subject.

Edit: Oh, the irony of berating us for thanking each others' posts and you thank MrBig's post. Is your hypocritical juice nice and fresh?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 08-22-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-22-2013)