Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #165
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

You want to know how fucked up most of this forum is...

When I post a theory that uses manga panels as evidence to support it, I get nothing other then complaining and bitching about how impossible the idea is for CERTAIN even though that CANNOT be proven...

However!!! When I make a prediction, which uses the exact same theories except without any panels to support them and as a predictions. They LOVE Them!!!

WTF...

just proof of the lack of logic/reason being used on this forum...

Quote:
NUMIOUS:
Again, you're turning your eyes away from the truth just to defend poor lil' KYF. When you say Tobi is Shisui despite the manga confirming him being Obito, when you mock people for knowing Einsteinian physics and not following Newtonian physics, when you say someone who recently got his masters in Biochemistry that he doesn't know about genetics, you're not defending your opinion, you're being a thick-headed asshole. But, of course, you don't care about that and just conflate what I do with what KYF does because how dare I defy the poor damsel in distress named KYF?

And sorry, unless you actually have the decency of calling KYF on his shit, you're nothing but a white knight for him, pure and simple.
1). The manga did not confirm he was Only Obito then, you just cannot accept actual evidence, only the most ridiculous evidence that confomrs to your preconceived ideas/expectations. So you are wrong about that!!!
2). Show me where anti-gravity that PULLS instead of PUSHING is in this universe and not in some theory that cannot be proven.
Gravity PULLS in this universe, not push so just let it go...
Trying to use a theory of physics to prove a theory of naruto is just ridiculous!!! But, that is what you do after all...
3). Show me the masters and when did I say you did not KNOW genetics, just trying to use real world genetics for a fictional story where genetics like gravity, electromagnetism,, ect is all fucked up already...
again using another STRAW MAN argument...
4). You clearly are just some immature, butt hurt child that took some argument about this trivial story way too seriously and thus the reason you follow me around other forums to get info to use against me, kept me on the ignore lost becuase i was too stpuid, but still replied to my every post and just argue for the sake of trying to make me feel as bad as you did becuase you take things to seriously...

Build a brdge and get over it already!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-23-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote