Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #185
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Props to the people investing so much time in discussions. I stopped doing that two years ago. Keep it going, I enjoy reading this shit.
I consider this as good fun... Kinda like Fullbringers whom were something to themselves but not much against Gotei 13 Capts. They thought they were a force, but being real, only a couple of members released they're shikai, nobody even got close to Bankai, that hasn't happened for 99%. KYF is always in a Bankai state, kudos for the stamina, and not even being an ass, serious talk, you're chakra/reiatsu tank is endless like a Bijuu.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote