Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Magi 194
Thread: Magi 194
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Magi 194

Well that was another sweet chapter can always look forward to reading this manga series.

But onto the topic yeah from the way things have went the last two chapters I have to agree that a timeskip is looking very likely right now. I mean I saw someone mention might be ending god please no there is still so much this series could dive into !

Like for instance the Magi ( Chinese looking girl terrible at names ) from the other world, mother to all the guys blah blah didnt she mention how Djinns that actually came over to this world ? I mean I havent been keeping count of course but that would mean loads of Dungeons still there would love for ALibaba to get one or two more Djinns.

And the Sinbad fight gotta be after the timeskip I wouldnt want him to fight the awesome guy with four Djinns right now after hes used most his Magoi you know ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote