Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 12:35 PM   #191
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, you really couldn't stay quiet for a while, could you, KYF?
Translation: B-O-O-H-O-O!

Quote:
I shouldn't be surprised by you not knowing the major difference between the two instances, but riddle me this: why do people like Salvador Dali's paintings but would instantly call insane someone who says that reality is like what Salvador Dali painted? If you can answer that, you'll know why the reactions are different.
LMFAO! Your analogy is so ridiculous and is a fallacy of false analogy!!! Congrats... Why would you ever imagine such an analogy would fit this...

Comparing a painting of a screwed up reality with the belief of reality like that to a theory that uses evidence to support it and a prediction that uses the same theory without any support...

How does your analogy fit in any way?

However, the ACTUAL ONLY difference is that one (theory) is presented with evidence to support it and the other (prediction) is the same theory written as a prediction with no supporting evidence, making it just a baseless claim, based on nothing other then maybe...

As for your points:

Quote:
  1. Tobi says he got his eye on the battle of Kannabi Bridge, where Obito's other eye was the only known thing left of that, you denied that. The manga showed and treated Tobi as Obito, you denied that and said he could still be Shisui. When the manga didn't show any plot threads between the two, you insisted there were. You pretty much gave up when the manga had to spill the entirety of its beans to the point only a demented lunatic would deny that.
  1. 1). The battle of the kanabi bridge is no where obito gave away his eye to kakashi and awoke his own. That was at some random rock ninja's hideout remember.

2). You yourself did not think it was Obito either so WTF are you talking about? You are just using HINDSIGHT BIAS yet again to try and act like you knew the outcome when you did not... Your so pathetic!!!

3). Obito could have been a clone, someone controlling his real body, ect. yet you still find confirmation without confirmation because you ONLY argue in certainty, even though there is NONE only showing why your arguments are so terrible..

Quote:
  2. Study Einsteinian physics instead of being stuck in Newtonian physics, please.
  3. You still do not get it... Trying to use a physics theory to support a naruto theory is just ridiculous... why can't you realize this?

Quote:
    1. You don't seem what a theory is in the scientific context. Unlike here where theories are simply hunches, scientific theories are considered the best available explanation for a given phenomenon. And guess what, gravity is capable of pushing (you did mix up pull with push, but not surprised there) if the space-time continuum is bent enough (like in black holes). This was predicted by Einstein and confirmed in the 90's. If you have a better explanation of the observed phenomenon of objects being pushed away when the space-time continuum is bent, I and the scientific community are all ears.
    AGain, can you prove this? NO! Then it is just a theory and thus you are tyring to support a theory about naruto, with a theory about physics... YEA...
    Quote:
  4. Show me first your degree in Psychology that you implied you had in order to commit libel against others. Because I sure as hell I'm not required to give up my privacy, specially when an idiot who knows shit about genetics disses on my knowledge of the matter.
  5. LMFAO, I have never said I had a degree in psychology... WTF!!! But, you did claim you had a MASTERS in BIOCHEMISTRY so where is it?

You are just trying to shift the burden of proof onto me by wanting me to prove something even though I did not make such a claim while not proving your claim...
    Yet again using a fallacy for an argument. Pathetic for the guy who tried to explin them to the whole forum once...

Quote:
    1. Suspension of disbelief does not cover the entirety of the manga. Logic and real life phenomena are adequate for discussion since this manga was made by an human in this reality of ours, thus needs a bridge of relation between work and reader, and that's precisely where logic and said phenomena enter.
    1. I do not think this was one of my points... BUT! I feel the need to express that you try to justify you fallacious reasoning for "ALWAYS"applying real world logic to a manga where anything is possible. Not saying that real world logic does not apply a good bit of time, but when it is all you use, you are clearly missing the point of FICTION!!!

Quote:
  6. Speaks the most butt hurt member of this forum. Really, your attempts of knocking me down a peg are laughable at best. If you don't want me to criticize stupid shit, stop saying stupid shit. If you don't want me to find out the truth about what you really do, don't lie about it. Really, the ball is on your court.
WTF LMFAO! I am not such a baby butt hurt child that I follow you around other forums looking for things to use against you here, I did not put you on my ignore list to act like I was better then you, but still reply to your every post lol. Nor, do I reply to almost everything you post and find error with it because I am such a butt hurt child wanting to harm you as much as I was harmed because I take shit WAY too seriously being narcissistic and such a perfectionist that when I am criticized, I am raged.
And when I am shown that I am not perfect, I get overly defensive and just project my little heart out...

This is you^^^ Your behavior proves it! And It does not take a psychologist to figure out who you are.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-26-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote