Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #207
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 643

Sometimes I think you don't believe in anything you actually write. What was a hilarious over-reaction at the beginning has turned something more sad and pathetic every reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, this the core of what is wrong with your whole argumentation: you already formed the conclusion before gathering all of the information, thus you'll ignore the information that contradicts your conclusion or, worse, twist it in order to feed your conclusion.
I haven't accused you of anything until you started replying to me. My conclusion of who you are came from this conversation. Again if this is not who you ACTUALLY are, you sure do a swell job acting the part.

Quote:
You seem to operate under the misguided notion that all criticism must be accepted as true, that I should simply abide to your words no matter their degree of accuracy. But criticism requires validity in order to be accepted and, well, you lacked validity from the get go
You write a lot but don't get much across. Instead of pointlessly typing down blocks of texts get to the point. How exactly are my points invalid? (lets try to figure it out within the rest of your post together!)

Quote:
much less now, that you have become the very thing you were criticizing: someone who is constantly bickering and flaming in various walls of text with nothing of substance to say.
My points are invalid because i've fallen prey to the same drivel you have started with KYF? Yes this conversation has gotten a lot less civil with time but If you look at each of my reply I've never directly insulted you or attack you with no base. I won't call you a retard/moron/stupid or any variation of thereof.

Yes, I've accused you of being narcissist but that was securely based once again on WHAT you've said in your reply.

my criticisms still stands.

Quote:
I'm already used to your attitude of "guilty until proven innocent"
Again I didn't accuse you of anything at first, it's only with time and after your replies that I criticized you more and more based on things you've said to me.

Quote:
decreeing morals and expecting people to blindly follow them.
Asking you to win arguments based on their own merit instead of feverishly just insulting people to get points across is some kind of upper moral standard to you?

Quote:
After all, being an atheist in a catholic majority led to various situations where I had to defend myself from misguided or even gruesome critics, as I'm doing now, but considering you're already under the assumption that I'm a narcissist, of course you'll exaggerate my defense to ridiculous levels.
More irrelevant blocks of texts. Implying atheist persecution in heavily religious environments is anything like what's happening here. I made the point that civil discourse leads to intelligent conversation. Avoiding continuous flame wars of biblical proportions.

So again, what the hell are you on about. What are you trying to prove with this? Where is the argument AGAINST the statements i've made?

Quote:

But, like I said, I'm used to moral dogs like you, so I'll reiterate a previous point: like a random priest has no relevancy to me to dictate whether I'll be destined to eternal bliss or endless torment, you have no relevancy to say what I can or can't do.
Terrible analogy. Yes I can't tell you what to do, but I CAN criticize you for what you choose to do.

Quote:
I know you went like an illiterate buffoon saying that what I said about relevancy was somehow a sign of my inflated ego (which is hilariously erroneous), but things like relevancy, dignity, comradery and other traits lead to the mos vital trait that someone who wants people to follow their advice requires: respect. You simply jumping in to start a flame war earned no respect for you, so I'm not obliged to follow any of your words (specially being misguided as they are).
1. It doesn't matter If I have your respect or not is irrelevant to my argumentative points.
you either disprove them or accept them as truth.

2. another block of text saying nothing that furthers the discussion. If you don't want to change, no one can force you to. This is a given, why even point that out and how does this disprove anything I've accused you with?

3. I'm starting to think you don't actually know how to properly layout your statements and argumentative points. Seems like you type whatever.

Quote:
Earn my respect, like Mal, Miburo, ACt, kael, AOTK, platinumrug, Dagoro, Vengeance, j_H, emachina, AMA, SD and others did, and I will consider any advice you want to give me.
I don't NEED your respect.
Yes, Im glad you have friends that you like.
If you don't accept my advice/criticism, that is up to you.
I'm still waiting for you to disprove anything I've said.

Quote:
Being obnoxiously aggressive towards me
I can't believe you don't see the irony in this.
obnoxiously aggressive?????? does that remind you of anyone? You and KYF maybe?

Insulting people continuously when in disagreement about manga theories isn't obnoxiously aggressive?

Quote:
(and, even worse, being an hypocrite on both becoming the thing you criticize and pretending to be chastising both me and KYF and simply ignore the shit KYF says and only targeting me) sure as hell isn't the way to earn said respect.
again with the "LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DOING!"

So i'll repeat just the same: I called you both out in my original post.

Quote:
Just to comment on a specific part of your post, kudos on knowing that Brazilians speak Portuguese (because I can't say the same for some forum goers here), but major failure on not knowing that many terms do slightly change between languages and even in the same language, like "hormone" [hormona (f) in Portugal, hormônio (m) in Brazil], "cancer" (cancro in Portugal, câncer in Brazil), "AIDS" (SIDA in Portugal, AIDS in Brazil) or "DNA" (ADN in Portugal, DNA in Brazil). If there isn't an international convention that constricts the terms (like SI measures or chemical symbols), terms can suffer some variation.
Are you seriously arguing on spelling conventions?
WATER in English is spelled "EAU" in french they both however have the SAME scientific definition.

The same way narcissism may be pronounced differently and/or spelt differently depending on the language and local variations of said language.

The scientific MEDICAL definition developed by the international board of psychology remains the same. Same with AIDS, DNA or whatever else.

Quote:
yeah, bye bye.
bye.

Quote:
PS: You can do your little cheer of "Durr, he gave up, I won, derp!" like you're dying to do. Can't say I'm not merciful.
^what was the point of this?
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote