Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a thought and what if's
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #11
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a thought and what if's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
If Obito were using just the powers of the Outer Path then yeah. It basically just brings the soul back from the afterlife and heals the body just enough to stay alive.

In my theory though Edo tensei is what would bring Rins soul back from the afterlife in the form of a Edo body. Obito could then perhaps use the "King of Hell" power of Naraka Path to consume the Edo clone and spit it back out as a living person. I base this thought of the fact that when Naraka path restored Asura Path it even replaced its lost cloths and everything, hinting that it puts the bodies it eats back their original form. Whether or not this could make the ash body of a Edo back into a flesh and blood form is the question. Perhaps it's a bit far fetched, but that seems the only trump card Madara could be talking about.
Speaking of Madara.. what could be his actual plans now.. I mean what was the purpose of him becoming mortal.. wasnt it to become the juubi jink.. well that role is gone.

All he got going is Fighting Hashiand thats pointless to .. neither of them can die
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote