Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 03:49 PM   #16
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

The Final War between the Two Sons

*Scene opens on Naruto and Hinata in their tent together waking up. Naruto sits up and looks down at Hinata.*
Naruto: Morning.
Hinata: Morning honey.
*Hinata sits up, holding a blanket over her chest as she kisses Naruto. Naruto gets out of the makeshift bed and walks outside of the tent with his pants and shirt on. Shikamaru, Shikaku, Might Gai, Kakashi, Ei, and Bee are all outside the tent.
Might Gai: And the power of youth is triumphant!
Naruto slightly ticked off: What the hell is that supposed to mean!?!
Ei: Just about everyone heard the two of you last night.
Naruto: What do you mean?!
Ei: Welcome to manhood.
Naruto gulps: But we… we didn’t do that.
Gai: Then what made her scream like that?
Naruto smiles: Nothing. *getting serious* Don’t go thinking my woman is loose like that.
*Hinata walks out of the tent fully dressed.*
Hinata: It’s ok Naruto. I don’t care what they think. I only care what you think.
*She caresses his cheek.*
Hinata: Plus, if any of them want to try any funny business *looking at the group seriously* I’ll cut off they’re chakra flow!
*The group goes shitfaced.*
Ei: Can… can she do that?
Kakashi: Yeah… she can… and Bee-sama is the only one who would survive it too.
*Hinata kisses Naruto and walks off. Scene switches over to Temari, Sakura, Shizune, and Tsunade.*
Temari: Did anyone get any sleep last night?
*They all shake their heads. Hinata walks into the tent.*
Hinata: I did.
Sakura: You’re the only one, and from what I’m guessing, you got tired out.
Hinata blushing: It’s not what you think.
Sakura: No one is blaming you. You of all people had reason to do “that” last night.
Hinata: Why?
Saskura looks down: Because of what might happen today.
Hinata: Sakura-chan, we didn’t do “that”, although what we did was fun *Hinata smiles*. Naruto wanted to wait… as a promise.
Sakura: A promise of what?
Hinata: That he will come back….
*All of the women look at Hinata stunned.*
Hinata: With Sasuke-kun.
*Scene switches VotE.*
Kagame: Are you ready Sasuke?
Sasuke: I’m ready to unleash Hell!
Madara: Then go.
*Sasuke flickers off of the statue, heading towards Konoha.*
Madara: Kagame…
Kagame: Yes Madara-sama?
*The scene focuses on Madara’s rinnegan and Kagame’s rinnegan.*
Madara: You forgot one of the rinnegan’s powers.
Kagame: What do you mean Madara-sama?
*The scene shows the Enma behind Madara. Madara flickers to Kagame, grabbing him by the throat.*
Madara: Do you wish to kill me?
*Kagame struggles as his soul is ripped out by the Enma and absorbed. Madara flickers out towards Konoha. Scene switches to a bush on the riverside creek. Kagame crawls out from behind it.*
Kagame: That was close.
Unknown: Was it now?
*Kagame goes cold.*
Unknown: I don’t know what is worse: an Uchiha who is a coward, or one who can’t tell a clone from the real thing especially when the bastard has the EMS.
*Scene shows Madara behind Kagame with his fan in hand. Madara makes a high horizontal swing with the blade of the fan being flat. Scene shows the shadow of a headless corpse falling to the ground. The next panel focuses on Kagame’s head, with the EMS eye closed.*
Madara: I am the true descendent of the Elder son. I will rebuild the Uchiha in my image.
Madara in thought: And now that I know what you and Kabuto were up to, I know how to handle Sasuke. Tis a shame he has to die.
*Madara flickers out towards Konoha. Scene switches to Konoha. The attack division is gathered, with Naruto walking up.*
Kakashi: Are you ready, Naruto-sama?
*Naruto looks at Kakashi speechless.*
Kakashi: What is it?
Naruto: Nothing… Kakashi-sempai.
*Kakashi gives Naruto the thumbs up. Tsunade, Shikaku, Inoichi, and the Hokage guards all walk up to the group.*
Tsunade: Naruto!
*Naruto turns to Tsunade. Tsunade tosses the box to Naruto.*
Tsunade: I got tired of keeping it for you.
*Naruto opens the box and pulls the cloak out. Kakashi comes and holds up the cloak as Naruto slides on one sleeve and then the other.*
Ei: He looked better in it, but I’m sure you’ll out do him.
*Naruto smiles at Ei.*
Tsunade: Good luck.
*Tsunade walks up to Naruto and kisses him on his forehead, right underneath his forehead protector.*
Ei and Bee picking at each other: He’s got a hotty…. and a cougar!
Tsunade: Both Minato and Jiraya would be proud of you.
*Tsunade and everyone else returns to their groups, readying for the upcoming battle.*
Naruto: Everyone hold hands.
Ei: What?
Naruto: Just do it.
*They all encircle and take the hand of the person on each side. Naruto looks down, and then look up, in Sage mode. They all flash out.*
Shikamaru: Let’s head out. They’re going to set up a small base camp for us, and then when we arrive, the rest will head to Naruto and Bee’s location.
*The support division heads out. Gaara, Shikaku, and Mei all look on.*
Gaara: Do you think this will work?
Shikaku: In a word… no. It doesn’t make sense how Naruto has broken this down.
Mei: What do you mean?
Shikaku: I know that Bee and Naruto together outclass everyone else’s combined power level, but to have such a small advancement group. And have such a heavy defense of the castle… this strategy loses in shoji all the time.
Gaara: It depends on how you look at it.
Shikaku: How so Kazekage-sama?
Gaara: It depends on your definition of what the king is.
Shikaku chuckling: You are wise beyond your years Kazekage-sama.
*Scene focuses on Hinata and Sakura. Hinata smiles while Sakura sheds a tear.*
Hinata: Don’t cry Sakura-chan.
Sakura: I’m sorry.
*Hinata looks at Sakura.*
Hinata: They’ll be back. Even if we have to go to Hell with our friends to get them!
*Sakura smiles at this. Scene switches to the base camp set up by Naruto and crew.*
Naruto still in Sage mode: Bee and I are going to head on out.
Bee: You sense it, too?
Naruto: Yeah.
Ei: What is it?
Naruto: Darkness.
*Scene switches to Sasuke jumping from limb to limb through the forest. He comes to a stop. An electrified kunai is flying at Sasuke at a high speed. Sasuke catches it.*
Sasuke: Afraid to face me alone Naruto?! You had to go and get help didn’t you? Neither you nor the hachibi are enough to stop me.
*Killer Bee jumps out from behind some brush, with all of swords unsheathed.*
Sasuke: Not this again!
Bee: This is new, just for you!
*Bee lauches all of the swords at Sasuke. Sasuke swiftly unsheathes his blade and parries every single projectile. Meanwhile, Bee jumped up in the air and is coming crashing down, with Samehada on Sasuke. Samehada starts to absorb some of Sasuke’s chakra and give it to Bee.*
Bee: She likey!
Sasuke: Is that so?
*Sasuke lets the juubi chakra cover him completely. Samehada continues to absorb the chakra and feed it to Bee.*
Gyuuki: Stop it Bee. This chakra…
*Bee is kicked in the gut, sending him flying away from Sasuke and Samehada.*
Kurama: That was close. Are you ok Gyuuki?
Gyuuki: Yeah, thanks.
Bee: What the hell was that?
Naruto: The juubi.
*The scene focuses on Sasuke, enraged and almost fully covered in the juubi’s chakra cloak.*
Kurama: Naruto, now!
*Naruto flickers over to Sasuke, with a straight punch to the face, which Sasuke evades. On the follow through, Sasuke grabs Naruto’s wrist, and swings him around, throwing him at Bee. Naruto hits Bee and they fall to the ground. Bee gets up and dusts himself off.*
Bee: Two can play that game.
*Bee enters Hachibi mode 1.*
Bee: Oh yeah.
Inoichi: Naruto… Bee… can you hear me?
*Bee launches himself at Sasuke. Naruto dusts himself off.*
Naruto: Yeah. Loud and clear.
Inoichi: We’ve reached base camp, and the rest of the attack division has already deployed.
*Naruto leaps up to Sasuke and Bee.*
Naruto: Good, tell them to be careful. We’re only dealing with Sasuke no….
*Sasuke sends Bee flying towards Naruto. Naruto ducks and catches Bee at the last minute.*
Inoichi: Naruto!!!!
Naruto: We’re fine for the time being. Just be ready to head back to Konoha at a moment’s notice.
*Madara looks on from a distance.*
Madara: I’ll let Sasuke have some fun before he dies. I will not underestimate you this time, Uzamaki Naruto.

End.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote