Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #33
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

It should have been a 2 part movie. I wasn't really impressed by the 1st film. It had horrible pacing like Mal said, and there weren't any really awesome parts in it. Just one long string of encounters that were at best "meh".

Visually it was pretty good. The land of the Elves looked great. They threw in a few too many waterfalls to be believable, but that's a minor complaint. Saruman being a douche was great and all, but Radagast had me cheering him on. Him and his rabbits were just awesome.

Truthfully, I only watched it for nostalgia. Ever since reading the book as a kid I've always wondered what that damn dragon would look like on the big screen.

Also, elves suck. As bad as (most of) them were in LoTR in running away from middle earth like pussies, them turning their backs on the dwarves like that in the hobbit was much worse. Oh look a dragon. Not our problem......bunch of douchebags.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (08-29-2013), Mal (08-29-2013)