Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #16312
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I have a rule... no alcohol consumption prior to 5 p.m. EST. But as Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet would say, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere."
Well, specifying a time zone really fucks your five o'clock somewhere logic, but that shouldn't matter. If I have a day off, beer all day.

Quote:
From what I've read the third and final movie is going to be a bunch of extra stuff. Basically, the an extra 30 mins on the 2nd movie and you could call it a wrap. I still want to see them though.
I'll eventually see them, I just won't pay to see them in a theatre. Maybe wait until their on Netflix or a friend buys the Blu-ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Visually it was pretty good. The land of the Elves looked great. They threw in a few too many waterfalls to be believable, but that's a minor complaint. Saruman being a douche was great and all, but Radagast had me cheering him on. Him and his rabbits were just awesome.
Give Radagast his own movie and I'll watch the shit out of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Side note I have no idea why us Nebraskan people always have to ask for damn barque sauce. Literally all day had to tell customers no we don't have barque sauce.
Wait, don't you work at a chicken finger place? How can you not have barbeque sauce? It's not just Nebraskans, it's all of humanity that expects barbeque sauce to be available for their chicken.

Quote:
I'm pissed, because during all these movies, we've only had two women to look at... Arowyn and Galadriel. (Another reason I would have liked to seen Bombadil... his lady).
Man I'm straight as fuck but Viggo Mortensen's Aragorn was all I needed in the LotR trilogy. Cate Blanchett as Galadriel was just a much appreciated bonus. And Liv Tyler's okay too I guess.

So when I was checking IMDB to make sure I spelled "Mortensen" correctly I stumbled upon The Throbbit
Quote:
Bobo Buggins, a neurotic Throbbit, joins a throng of Dweebs led by Randolf the Wizard to help them regain their technological treasures trapped beneath Silicon Mountain and guarded by a mighty Drag Queen.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-29-2013)