Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 08:17 AM   #88
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Great chapter, Narutos doing his thang, but for all the fanning, please be aware that THE Uchiha, Sasuke has yet to truly begin. It's a given that Edo Madara, or Obito won't perish until Sasuke advances to Rinnengan, just saying.

On the 20 shinobi can kill anyone, I call bullshit. That's stupidly general, because were talking the Cloud Village specifically. If the 2nd Raikage, Ao, Killer Bee, Ginaku, and Kinaku, were at least some of the shinobi there, maybe we could talk, but that wasn't the case. Understand as great as Tobirama has been, he's the greatest water jutsu user in the whole manga, and he hasn't opened his mouth to produce a drop of water. He's also tha smartest shinobi currently on the battlefield,, and the only one the understood that Obito was negating all ninjutsu. I wonder how 20 combined on they're best day of life was equal to Ridoku Obito. Also since he supposedly perished on that day, Tobirama has learned nothing new since then, he's had everything from the current battle, except being an Edo. For those who want to add Omoi, or Darui, or any of those other Cloud Puppies, shut the freak up.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-30-2013 at 08:24 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote