View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #101
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Harashima manage to defeat Madara with MS + Kyuubi on his own. And now he's holding up against Madara 2.0 with wood release and a rinnegan.

The thought of Minato even standing a chance against the first makes little sense to me. The fact that Harashima and Madara surpass all other ninjas in this manga is made pretty clear.

The only debate here is if Tobirama is at their level or not.
Hashirama and Madara are the strongest ninjas for now but Kishi's going to obviously make Naruto and Sasuke stronger. It's been leading to this outcome a LONG time ago.

Besides, I don't understand the whole idea of arguing over power levels in manga :S Especially on Naruto where the power levels are never kept constant and the writer fails to stay on his word. For example, you remember when Orochimaru summoned the 1st and 2nd to fight the 3rd? If it were the same 1st and 2nd from right now the third would have died almost instantly. Instead the fight lasted long. I think at that time Kishi didn't have the whole "Hashirama's OP and was the strongest ninja to ever be alive" at that time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote