Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #127
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Hashirama can negate any seals that minato places.. have you ever seen a tree grow alongside a chainlink fence. the wood eats the fence. whenever Minato trows a kunai hashirama can just make the wood swallow the kunai. and while Minato is "Jumping" Hashi is making the flowering jutsu to put Minato to sleep. assuming Minato can keep jumping and negate the field and goes to his far far away tag.. he eventually has to return to the battlefield.. Minato assuming the pollen is gone gets ready to come back.. but its too late hashi has made a wood clone that can sense through the earth.. minato come back but all his seals are in one spot because hashi moved themall right in the mist of his pollen jutsu and 1000 wood clones all in sage mode.. lol minato looses
If we're talking about what could be done, I said it before, and I'll say it again. Hashi can make wood come straight out of his body. So all he would have to do is cover the skin of his body with a layer of wood that looks like his actual skin in order to cover the vital points on his body, and his chakra could strengthen that wood to the point that no kunai could pierce through it deep enough to kill him. Minato would have to stab him through his eyes and into his brain just to kill him, which would require Minato to attack Hashi within Hashi's line of vision, which gives Hashi a chance to defend himself and counterattack.

And I seriously doubt if Hashi couldn't increase his speed to at level that surpasses Minato's speed just by using his buuji-level chakra in order to do so. Chakra has been shown to increase speed in this manga, I do believe.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote