Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #129
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not entirely sure where KYF got his link about Tobirama's comments on the second time they were brought back, but he specifically stated that Orochimaru made the technique too efficient and that "this time" they were brought back at nearly full power.
LOL, nah kyf scoured the web to find another version that suits him better. It just so happen the one he found (and claims it to be superior to all others) is from mangastream, which has always had a reputation of being "less than literal" in their translation.

I really don't have time to address all these points, so I'll just pick the most relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Your LINK did not work, but this is what I read from a much better translation. "you have indeed perfected edo tensai, but you have made it too efficient. You brought us back at virtually full strength..."

PROOF:

See, there is NO "THIS TIME" meaning that tobirama is referring to Oro's edo tensai in general which was perfected before the first time hashirama and tobirama were revived, thus they were brought back at full strength the first time as well too.
I mena, how does Oro perfect edo tensai even more while his jutsu is in the shiki fuujin, that is impossible.

It was a misconception.
I don't know if you noticed, but Tobirama just turned around and walk off, until Oro focused his control on him. If the Edo kages were at 100% last time like you claim, then there would have been nothing stopping them then either, instead of sitting there like zombies, unless they chose to blindly follow along with Oro, which is a dumb argument.

Your logic just isn't adding up.

Quote:
Oro immediately put control Kunai inside of hashirama and tobirama almost immediately not giving them time to try to break free which he did nto do this time because he did not want to control them like last time. But, unleash them against madara.

thus why hashirama was not able to break free or tobirama talk about them being brought back at full strength pretty much.
This is just blatantly wrong. Read the actual manga page you just quoted. Tobirama just realized they had been summoned up with Edo tensei. Being HIS jutsu he knows that there is only one reason to use it, and that is for battle. Hashirama deducted that they would have to fight against the 3rd. If they had control of themselves at that point, then it wouldn't have taken even a second to turn around and bitch slap Oro before he put the tags in their heads, which they clearly did not.

Thus they were NOT at 100% power then, or else they would NOT have blindly let Oro take control of them and attack THEIR own village.

Quote:
HYPE<<FEATS!!! What does it matter that kabuto has a hard on for hashirama while admitting he had no idea what madara was capable of in his prime yet actually stated that hashirama>madara just showing how stupid he can be so kabuto is not exactly a credible source to draw from...
You know if you change the names in this quote it sounds even better.

Quote:
HYPE<<FEATS!!! What does it matter that KYF has a hard on for Minato while admitting he had no idea what Hashirama was capable of in his prime yet actually stated that Minato>hashirama just showing how stupid he can be so KYF is not exactly a credible source to draw from...
Quote:
WHy? Hashirama has no way to stop tobito from sending him to the next dimension nor does madara because Kamui allows Tobito to walk right through perfect susanoo's defense as well as the buddha summon...

SO how can they stop something they cannot touch or avoid an attack like Kamui transfer with their level of speed. No way!
No matter how many times it's been said you still just don't get it. Just because A>B and B>C, that doesn't automatically make A>C. Different skill sets can be more or less effective against other kinds. You see this a lot in martial arts, where some forms (like karate) were developed specifically to counter weapon users. Some are specialized in long, medium or close range combat. Certain types specialize in throwing techniques or specific weapons. To call all of them equal to each other in terms of skill is one thing. To say that all of them have an equal chance of victory when facing each other is another.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-02-2013 at 09:08 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-03-2013)