Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #23
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Quote:
Can you read Japanese to assess the quality of the translations yourself KYF?
Of course not! I am using Logic...
Beware the contradiction: how can you be using logic if you're telling someone's translation from Japanese to English is, by your words, "shitty", "biased" and "terrible" if you can't do it yourself?

That's why you simply downgraded my translations without ever saying WHY they were bad, it's because they challenge your point and you can't do shit to counter them.

Considering you said this:

Quote:
See, there is NO "THIS TIME" meaning that tobirama is referring to Oro's edo tensai in general which was perfected before the first time hashirama and tobirama were revived, thus they were brought back at full strength the first time as well too.
Please grab your beloved Google Translate and translate the following kanji: 前回 (present in Tobirama's first speech bubble) and 今回 (present in Tobirama's second speech bubble). If indeed I'm wrong and you're right, they shouldn't translate as "last time" and "this time" respectively, something that would shit all over your argument.

Now for the rest of your silly post:

Quote:
How can Edo Tensai be perfected even further while it was inside the death god and Oro has no way to practice any NINJUTSU?
Hey dumbass, Tobirama pointed out that the last time Orochimaru used Edo Tensei is when it was perfected, not now. He even pointed out that Orochimaru's improval is what made him almost lose against Hiruzen.

Quote:
SO How could the ET Oro used right before his jutsu were taken be any better then the ET he used right after his jutsu just came back? Makes no sense!!!
Because before he had better control over the Edo Tensei, but that meant he couldn't use their powers as efficiently as letting them a little more loose. But, of course, you being a moron kept you away from such an obvious conclusion.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote