Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #144
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

@ Spiegel: Just for clarity's sake, there's a pretty good reason I post my translations as they are. I make sure I provide the Kanji so people can compare the ones present in the raw with the ones I work with (which should be the same, but I can make a mistake of confusing two very similar kanji or misread blurry raw scans) and color-code the Kanji with their corresponding English part, so people can simply pick up one specific (set of) Kanji and see if they actually match what I purpose as their English translation.

So there are not one, but two ways people can disprove my translations that are not that hard, so if anyone has any issues with them or just wants to attest their veracity, I welcome the effort of actually analyzing the Japanese on the raw and translate it to form their own informed conclusion. Just a warning, most online translators form word salads like BoyThisIsAwkward's linked image attests, so I think it's wiser for anyone in this forum to translate bit by bit and then glue them together with a scanlation as reference for the effect.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-03-2013), Spiegel (09-03-2013)