Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #40
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I think using a Japanese to English translator or Rosetta Stone might be more effective. There is no way you can look at a translation and say something is inaccurate or bias without being able to decipher the Japanese writing for yourself. I know Numinous can read Japanese so I'm just going to take his word for it because what else can we do, I can't read Japanese either. Making assumptions using "logic" on a subject you never learned makes you look kinda asinine. If you told me that you took your time to comparing the writings with other scanlators and did your own research using an online Japanese dictionary or something and came up with something different then there might be some merit to further discuss your claims. But since you can't read the language nor provided any sound evidence that Numinous's translations are incorrect then your argument is rendered moot.

Didn't Oro say he got his cells back from Kabuto along with all his knowledge he acquired?
Additionally, from actually living in Japan for 4 years, and my 1st wife being Japanese, I can tell you also that they have different dialects or slang, as in how someone here talks from California vs. someone from Boston. And from living in the Tokyo area, not only me, but also my Wife, and her Mom, born and raised, had many issues sometimes trying to understand someone from the west coast, or down south, including they're Hiragana was different just saying. Lastly they're are some concepts, ideas, words, that are near impossible to translate from English to Japanese, period, that is fact.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (09-03-2013)