View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #128
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Some of you might remember awhile back during the Fishmen Arc we actually talked about Luffy and the possibility of him forming different Pirate Division with other Pirates like WB and BB have.

After reading this chapter I'm quite liking and looking forward to this possibility now. I mean hes got that weird ass Don guy Navy crew under his wing, most likely Franky Family from Water Seven woudl rise to that call, the Wierd Barrier Barrier dude must have a crew so most likely join him. And many more Jinbei etc.

As for the rest of the chapter very good I was surprised at Rebecca to be honest.

BB and Luffy talk was awesome Burgess is going to get his face bashed in to send a 'message' to BB that Luffy coming for him.

Aokij im willing to bet that hes now moving into the underworld now it was hinted at when him and smoker spoke back at PH.
Yeah Don giving him his Son/Gson's ships for Luffy to control is the second official step in Luffy gaining alliance parties. Law is Luffy's first official joining of two captains. If Shanks crew survives with or w/o Shanks obviously they will join alongside members of FMI. Jimbei is set to join SH's soon as he was shown briefly in the start of the Dressarosa (spl) arc. You have the pretty boy Sanji fake and his crew. Luffy has already established connections..his fame will bring them all to acknowledge him but his rebellious ways toward the WG/Navy will bring them together. Aokiji is just snooping and sowing his seeds for useful info. A double agent for justice and Burgess ain't beating Luffy. I can see Bart joining SH's or just being another fleet under his control. Oda is def laying out the Blueprints. Would be a good point for Buggy to come in and free the prisoners lmao for his big Society. Luffy obviously will set them free and hopefully like Dagaro's idea Rebecca will join as a greenhorn aboard the Sunny.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013)