Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #34
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, your translation skills are so great that is why you translate all the raws for us, not allow someone else to because you know you cannot do it...
And funny that you haven't still provided ONE piece of evidence on why the translation is incorrect outside of ridiculous appeals to your unrealistic expectations. So what if I don't belong to any scanlation groups, how does that invalidate in the least my basic knowledge of Japanese that allows me to perform really short translations?

Quote:
And while I may not have any translating skills for Japanese to English. I have common sense and I know that Oro cannot improve something even more while his ability to do so is inside the death god...

But you ignore that contradicting info while implying I am bias...
You ignorant buffoon, if I simply translated I'm not responsible for a possible contradiction (that is non-existent outside of your shitty reading comprehension, but I digress), the author/editor would be the responsible one (not that he is, but again, I digress).

So really, do all of us a favor and stop bitching like a butthurt twat and do yourself the translation, even if you have to use Google Translate or Babelfish. Only then you can bitch at any possible mistakes in my translations.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-04-2013), kael03 (09-04-2013)