Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #152
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 644 For Real Ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And funny that you haven't still provided ONE piece of evidence on why the translation is incorrect outside of ridiculous appeals to your unrealistic expectations. So what if I don't belong to any scanlation groups, how does that invalidate in the least my basic knowledge of Japanese that allows me to perform really short translations?
1). How about your translation of the creation of all things statement which was all fucked up... That shit was way off...
2). Please, if you can translate so many short things then why not one big thing? Yet you never do... no, it is likely you use someone else translation and tweak it to fit what you want to say...

Quote:
You ignorant buffoon, if I simply translated I'm not responsible for a possible contradiction (that is non-existent outside of your shitty reading comprehension, but I digress), the author/editor would be the responsible one (not that he is, but again, I digress).
Not saying you are, but you are still ignoring logic while choosing the most illogical translation.

Quote:
So really, do all of us a favor and stop bitching like a butthurt twat and do yourself the translation, even if you have to use Google Translate or Babelfish. Only then you can bitch at any possible mistakes in my translations.
Im not going to translate what you wrote, I will translate from the raw directly... using google or w/e.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote