View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #10511
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). You criticize me for cherry picking then use "he could heal without using hand seals AND his techniques were on another level then yours" as hashirama's regeneration>tsunade;s...
I think you might be forrest gump!!!

Hashirama can regenerate without using hand seals, making it AUTOMATIC Like tsunade's. That is all that was said, no thte level of the regeneration compared to tsunade's you poor deluded fool.

And since a KUNAI was proven to be enough to kill a Guy with AUTOMATIC regeneration. Clearly his healing is<to tsunade's.

Obviously the FEAT of Dying to a mere Kunai while being able to heal automatically>>>some comment about hashirama being able to heal without using seals... LMAO.

2). You can try to put this into a a BIAS perspective as much as you want, use mental gymnastics, but a KUNAI was proven to be enough to kill hashirama when he was going to commit suicide with it and had to be stopped by madara as seen here:

You can try to act like this^^^^^^ did not happen, but it did. IT PROVED HASHIRAMA CAN BE KILLED WITH A KUNAI AND THAT HIS REGENERATION WHILE AUTOMATIC IS CLEARLY NOT THE SAME LEVEL AS TSUNADE'S.
Retard.
IN ENGLISH FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
MANGA FACTS!

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-FUCKING-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tsunade says it herself.

and the Kunai is for Seppuku which Hanzo used.
Why is it so hard for you to understand that you're wrong?
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-04-2013), Human Rasengan (09-08-2013), kael03 (09-04-2013)