Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #142
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

In this thread: KYF getting butthurt at Kishi Worfing the shit out of Minato. And pardon me for transfering a talk from the previous chapter's thread, but I don't want to prolong it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). How about your translation of the creation of all things statement which was all fucked up... That shit was way off...
2). Please, if you can translate so many short things then why not one big thing? Yet you never do... no, it is likely you use someone else translation and tweak it to fit what you want to say...
  1. That translation had a single error that was really superficial and didn't deride at all the message of the original. Such a thing does not invalidate that translation or all others, you just cry foul because some of them go against your cherry-picking of scanlations
  2. Considering I only get the raws days after the scanlations groups get them (usually the next Saturday/Sunday), what's the use of translating a whole chapter? It'd be too time-consuming for its worth, considering only a few lines differ fundamentally from the two major scanlation groups. That's perhaps why you made the foolish remark that I simply tweaked existing translations, because you are too obtuse to realize that translations that use the same source and translate to the same language will obviously be similar. That's precisely why it's not worth translating a whole chapter, it'd simply be redundant.
Quote:
Not saying you are, but you are still ignoring logic while choosing the most illogical translation.
Wow, you're stupid. If Kishimoto wrote "the sky is purple", I'd translate it as "the sky is purple", no matter how obviously wrong it is. So your complaining makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote:
Im not going to translate what you wrote, I will translate from the raw directly... using google or w/e.
And I respect and applaud you for that. It's much better for you to know what you're talking about instead of professing clearly ignorant remarks.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-04-2013)