Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #1443
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Naruto: Sasuke… you need to be resting. You’ve got a big day tomorrow, and if Sakura is anything like Hinata, a big night tomorrow night.
Sasuke: Yeah, who would have thought that Hinata… you know?!!!
Naruto smiles: Don’t let her shyness fool you. She knows what she wants, and she gets it, a lot of the time.
Sasuke: I want to thank you.
Naruto: For what?
Sasuke: Rebuilding the Uchiha district.
Naruto: Don’t mention it. It was more like training.
Sasuke: How so… nevermind. You created probably 10,000 clones, didn’t you?
Naruto grins: Yeah.
Sasuke: Then why in the hell didn’t you rebuild Konoha and come to Kumo yourself?
Naruto: Because I was warned by the shinigami.
Sasuke looking at Naruto seriously: Warned about what?
Naruto looks at Sasuke: There is something out there more powerful than the juubi. A lot more powerful.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Naruto: He told me that the juubi was a god’s pet.
Sasuke: God??? What do you mean a god?
*A crack of lightning is seen and thunder heard on a night with few clouds. A figure is seen approaching Naruto and Sasuke.*
Figure: Stand down, son of thunder, son of wind.
*Naruto and Sasuke look at the figure puzzled.*
Sasuke: Who are you?
*As the figure gets closer, his features become present: a tall man in a dark purple kimono with black hair and handle-bar mustache.*
Figure: Son of wind and son of thunder, you are to go the Land of the Whirlpools in three days.
Sasuke: But Tsunade-sama…
Naruto: We’ll be there.
Figure: And bring your women. It is time that they took their place by your sides.
*There is another crack of lightning and thunder, and the figure has vanished. The scene switches to a courtyard with a koi pond in the middle. Three figures are seen talking amongst themselves.*
Figure A: It seems that they are going to stand against us.
Figure B: Our task becomes difficult if Fujin and Raijin are aiding them.
Figure A: That’s easy for you to say. If they take up the mantle as the son of wind and the son of thunder, you’re not the one to be replaced Tsukuyomi!
Tsukuyomi: Calm down brother. Surely our sister can calm you better.
Figure B: I can’t overtake Suijin if I have to handle these two as well, and you know that. They’re not pushovers!
Tsukuyomi: Relax Susanoo. I will not tolerate your outbursts.
Figure C: Both of you need to calm down if you don’t want to draw any attention. You never know where your father is lurking.
Susanoo: Even more reason why we need to eradicate those two along with Sujin, Fujin, and Raijin. Do you have any advice Benten.
Benten: Being the goddess of knowledge grants me many things. You are correct in saying that those two need to be handled. For if the son or daughter of water is found, surely your cause is lost.
Tsukuyomi: What if he were to align with us?
Benten: I will speak to him. He is my brother and mate after all.
Susanoo: Thank you. And what of Amatsu? You know he will pick a side in all of this.
Benten: Amatsu and his bride will definitely play a role in this.
Tsukuyomi: I don’t see how he can be of any importance.
Benten: Remember, he is the god of the underworld. It would be well to keep that in mind. He was the one who caused your father his pain.
Susanoo: And what do you recommend we do about father.
Benten: I would leave Inzanagi to Amatsu and Inzanami. Tell Amerterasu that I’m in.
*Scene switches to the next day, everyone is at the courtyard in the Uchiha district. A monk stands in the middle of the congregation, as Sasuke stands next to him in a traditional black and white tux. The Kages are seen in their robes and Kage hats. Anko is seen in a purple mini-skirt dress, draped on Kakashi’s arm, with Kakashi sporting a dark blue suit. Ino is seen wearing a red dress that goes over one shoulder, arms interlocked with Sai who is wearing a gray suit. Hinata and Naruto are seen on the front row, with Hinata in an ankle-length lilac dress, with a hip-high slit on the left side, snuggling up to Naruto in a black tux, with an orange shirt. Sakura is seen walking down the aisle in a white ballroom gown, with her hair up in a bun. Sakura and Sasuke give their vows, and then kiss for the first time as husband and wife. Scene switches to the reception afterwards, with all of the couples on the dance floor. Panel focuses on Anko sitting with Kakashi at a table.*
Anko: Want to dance?
Kakashi: Sure.
Anko: Thanks.
Kakashi: For what?
Anko: Being my date. Otherwise I would have come alone, and probably been heckled by Kiba.
*Panel shows Kiba flirting with the Mei and getting a death stare from her.*
Kakashi: I did promise to listen to you once we got back to Konoha.
Anko: Thanks Kakashi.
*Scene switches to the Raikage as he approaches Tsunade.*
Ei: Hokage-sama, would you care to dance with me?
*Tsunade smirks and accepts the invitation. The crowd parts as the two begin to dance.*
Ei: Why do you think everyone is looking at us?
Tsunade: If you are going to talk like that, maybe we should stop.
Ei with a frown: It’s not that. *after a pause* You have a beautiful village, Princess Tsunade.
Tsunade smirking: That’s the first time you’ve called me Princess.
Ei: I didn’t mean it like that.
Tsunade angered: Then how did you mean it.
Ei: Ah shit… If I had known what I know now, I would have done everything to make peace between our villages long ago. I’m getting old. I’m ready to step down.
Tsunade: So am I.
Ei: So let’s travel together. I mean… I know you’re older than me.
*Tsunade begins to give Ei an evil look.*
Ei: But you’re smokin’ hot.
Tsunade smiles: While that may be, at least according to Kiba as well, we have responsibilities.
*Tsunade rests her head on Ei’s chest as they continue to dance.*
Tsunade in thought: I do regret not letting go of Dan earlier for you Jiraya, but I think that you would want this for me.
*As the song finishes Tsunade stands on her tip-toes and whispers to the Raikage.*
Tsunade: You might want to do something about your manhood there. I would take care of it, if we were in private.
*Ei gets a shit-faced look.*
Tsunade: But we have a meeting after this.
*Tsunade walks off with a grin, as Ei holds his hat over his groin.*
Ei: That bitch…I’ll make you pay for this Tsunade.
*Scene switches to Sakura and Sasuke on the dance floor.*
Sakura mumbles: So I’m an Uchiha now.
Sasuke: Yeah.
*Bee walks up.*
Bee: Sasuke… Sakura!!!!
*Bee hugs the two really tight.*
Bee: So the two of you gonna repopulate this planet with Uchiha babies. Just think Sakura-chan, from you womb comes the rebirth of the Uchiha.
Sasuke: That’s… nevermind.
Bee: Seriously… Don’t knock boots too much so your skills diminish.
Sakura giggles: We won’t do that, but we’ll get close.
*Bee kisses Sakura on the cheek and shakes Sasuke’s hand*
Bee: And who knows, maybe I’ll be around to visit every now and then.
Sakura: Really!!! You mean Raikage-sama will allow that.
Sasuke: Sure… yeah he will.
*Scene switches to Hinata and Naruto.*
Naruto: Why did you wear that dress? You know what it does to me.
Hinata: Of course I do Honey. That’s why I wore it in the first place.
Naruto: Is that right?
Hinata: So tell me what your plan is, Honey.
Naruto: What plan? And stop calling me Honey.
*Hinata smiles and kisses Naruto, kicking up her leg as they kiss.*
Hinata: I know you. You’re still going. And I’m coming to. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Sasuke and Sakura there as well.
Naruto: Damn you’re good. You know, beneath your beauty and smile, there’s a cunning, conniving woman.
Hinata: I just know how to get my way, that’s all.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote