Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #56
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I don't think Naruto needs anything other than the Yin portion of the Kyuubi to beat Juubito. I mean, Naruto in Bijuu mode with only half of the Kyuubi's chakra was toying with multiple Bijuu. Secondly, the Juubi isn't even complete, missing the meat of its powers (the Kyuubi and Hachibi). With both halves (Yin and Yang), Naruto should roll Juubito.

Sasuke is going to end up with Rinnegan pretty soon, that's almost given in my opinion.

In theory, Madara shouldn't still outmatched by the 1st, though it seems every so few chapters the 1st gets another accolade of invincibility slipped under his belt, so we won't question the results.
I kinda used to think the same that Harashirma should've been busting Madara's ass, but when Kyuubi/Kurama had flashbacks in animes, after the fight before Hara told him he was going to be sealed, he was fucked up, one eye closed, bleeding and obviously nobody shit stomped the other. With the new power ups, Hara should be getting owned honestly, and Madara will be the one to thwart Ultimate Tsukiyomi BS. His look was like, this is MY idea and you're going to steal my shit, and use it... HELL'S NO!!!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-05-2013), Human Rasengan (09-05-2013)