Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #65
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
In this thread: KYF getting butthurt at Kishi Worfing the shit out of Minato. And pardon me for transfering a talk from the previous chapter's thread, but I don't want to prolong it.
You cannot make an argument about kishi not trolling the shit out of minato at this point without proving obvious anti-minato bias.

:Got KCM, but no super speed, strength, power, ect boost like naruto did...
: Was forced to be an emotional wreck, no willing to hurt his former student while immobilized by guilt coupled with having to save naruto and sasuke a couple times which completely kept minato from using his new jutsu to take out Juubito.
: Was the ONLY one to be attack by V2 perfect Juubito directly, having his kunai defense fail, plus his holding back from emotions already, thus losing an arm.
: Then happened to be the only one not be able to regenerate, thus being an edo does not even matter. especially since mInaot has no used more chakra then his base living self could.
: without his other arm no time space barrier jutsu can be used, thus Minato could have easily gotten rid of the flower shooting 4 bijuudama,
cannot Bushin to assist in the fight, multiple teleporting of things and will not use the tag on Obito because he doe snot want to attack him, thus is left with ONLY a rasengan as his ONLY JUtsu at this point.
: And even now with a Bijuu mode, all he can do is create rasengans instead of show how freaking god tier he should be at such a level plus his base abilities, but instead need ot let naruto look good by being so weakened.

Yea, kishi is not just trolling Minato and only him for some reason. tobirama is missing an arm for any hiraishin, suiton, edo tensai, bushin use and hashirama is missing his hands for any Mokuton weapon, water/earth or SM use as well as sasuke got PINK eye and cannot use his EMS eyes... right...

Quote:
  1. That translation had a single error that was really superficial and didn't deride at all the message of the original. Such a thing does not invalidate that translation or all others, you just cry foul because some of them go against your cherry-picking of scanlations
  1. Lol, the proper translation for that was:
    "Originally, Izanagi was the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the Rikudou sage's creation of all things"
    ANd yours was just way off trying to make creation of all things sound like an actual technique and not something the sage had that Izanagi was the practical application of.

Quote:
  2. Considering I only get the raws days after the scanlations groups get them (usually the next Saturday/Sunday), what's the use of translating a whole chapter? It'd be too time-consuming for its worth, considering only a few lines differ fundamentally from the two major scanlation groups. That's perhaps why you made the foolish remark that I simply tweaked existing translations, because you are too obtuse to realize that translations that use the same source and translate to the same language will obviously be similar. That's precisely why it's not worth translating a whole chapter, it'd simply be redundant.
Yea, yea, too redundant despite the fact you always have a different translation from what the known translators have, thus should want to do the whole chapter for accuracy yet do not.
ANd only chose to do certain small tranlations that are being argued so you can try and pass of your shit translating fueled by bias as proof for your position in an argument.

Quote:
Wow, you're stupid. If Kishimoto wrote "the sky is purple", I'd translate it as "the sky is purple", no matter how obviously wrong it is. So your complaining makes no sense whatsoever.
LMOA, keep trying to convince yourself of that. If I have argued for that translation, you would go and re-translate it as something like "the sky is not purple" just to support your counter argument. WHich bring me back tomy original point.

Quote:
And I respect and applaud you for that. It's much better for you to know what you're talking about instead of professing clearly ignorant remarks.
Yea yea, and the Monkey climbed the banana tree just to eat a banana..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Don't forget he still has his trusty kunai knives. YOU were the one claiming people can be killed by kunai's in this manga remember!
I see forest gump has made another appearance. How can Minato effectively APPLY his Kunai without his undependable INSTANT speed bt use because he cannot use hirashin effectively with ONLY one arm.

Quote:
Yes.

OMFG, you cannot be serious... How is hashirma without his hands to form seals to use mokuton, water, earth, use weapons, grappling, place seal, summon or use SM because that requires hashirama to put his hands together and draw in nature energy the way he does.

Leaving hashirama with only a HUGE chakra level and some low level kicking techniques as well as regeneration that is enough to heal some cuts and bruises, but not a kunai stab.

LMAO, Lee, neji, chouji, sakura, zabuza, one armed Minato, part 1 naruto, ect could beat that kind of hashirama and you still thinks he is a badass...

WTF, you really have no idea what rational thinking is, do ya...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-06-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote