Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Mobile App
Thread: Mobile App
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #19
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Mobile App

Basically what Sassy said. Don't think any of the admins here have full control of the forum so I wouldn't expect them to do anything. Maybe they could speak to the owners of the Fandom site but from what I've heard they're really difficult to get in contact with and don't really care much about the forum section of the site. Shino has miraculously kept this forum from getting completely shut down. I think this is the best we got going on and most of the active members just come by in the middle of the week when chapters get released and discuss them a little. The forum stays quiet for the most part.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote