Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #72
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Or you know, Kishi is making a point that Minato is just mentally weak and not as strong as YOU think he is?
Also Tobirama said it best, the strongest 2 shinobi ever, Naruto, and Harashirma are dumb as rocks. They'res no sheer best beyond they're strength that no speed has ever overcome to date. Manga Fakts love em... don't you KYF?

Btw for those whom wonder why I haven't ranted on the epic walking fail that has been called Sasuke, its actually to be expected, remember Sasuke was never Kishi's Dude, he was forced upon him like an Uchiha Raepist. I fear Kishi's jumped off the cliff so hard with Naruto, and given him so many power ups, its becoming harder to simply create something that will make Sasuke even needed. At least Sakura is healing, Tobirama has been used from time to time, and has been narrating. Sasuke has been reduced to being as relevant as Juugo, or Suigetsu, Joe Nobody, whom doesn't understand what the hells going on in front of him. But he's been training since forever, has magic eyeballs part duex, he seems more clueless than he was during the Chuunin Exams, when everyone was green.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-06-2013 at 08:05 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2013), Human Rasengan (09-07-2013), MrBIG (09-06-2013)