Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #39
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

[QUOTE=Numinous;2137957] Picked apart for relevance...

Quote:
In shorter words, Worfing a character means making that character lose or at least be weaker than another just for hyping the latter. Meaning that everyone and their mothers know exactly what you said, that Kishi is trolling Minato to make Obito (and Naruto) look good by comparison.
Kishi is trolling/woofing you call it to make naruto's power up more impressive and to make tobirama look better then he is compared to Minato.
But all it really is, is a guilt and sympathy stricken, thus holding back greatly, one armed mInato who is unable to perform any of his jutsu except the rasengan and FTG level 1 with help from naruto.

It take such a weak version if Minato just to make those tow Look good which is pathetic IMO. Even now in BM wihout any of his jutsu, but the rasengan and bijuudama. Minato is easily performing at the exact level of Bijuu sage mode naruto...
SO then Imagine what level he could perform at with access to ALL his jutsu coupled with his new BM abilities... Would make naruto look like current sasuke in comparison lol...

It has happened before with MInato Vs KB.
Kishi wanted KB to look good compared to Minato, thus had minato Kunai blitz KB from behind, but stop his attack right before landing it and just to announce to everyone, out loud "I cannot fail" which gave away his position behind KB and his element of surprise which the FTG relies on.

Therefore, the stopping of the blitz attack and announcing to everyone gave KB the time to react and prepare to counter stab mInato if KB was stab by Minato, thus a stalemate.

ANd so, kishi was showing that KB=Minato to so many blind idiots who ignore circumstances becuase what kihsi actually showed was that if Minato did not STOP his attack, right before landing, much less give away his position to everyone. Killer B would have been dead meat.

I mean, Not even V2 supermode raikage can react to mInato's speed so what in the hell would have KB been able to do LMOA,,,

Quote:
The difference is, the rest of us are aware of this happening to a ton of characters in this manga (most notably Kakashi) and we simply shrug it or poke fun at it, unlike you who acts all butthurt just because Kishimoto did it to one of your favorites.
Really, I remember kakashi being guilt and sympathy stricken, but his KN1 cloak did increase his abilities unlike mInato's KCM. ANd kakashi did not have an arm take so he could not use any jutsu other then one...

Yea, Minato's situation is just like kakashi's....

Your BIAS is so damn obvious...

Quote:
Considering that not only "practical" was absent from the original Japanese, you cherry-picked the loosest and only translation that suited your needs (considering all other possible translations of ouyou were synonymous with "application") that only exists because it is shared with all the Kanji with the same you radical. Not to talk about that Izanagi is beyond dead in terms of relevancy, unlike Banbutsu Souzou which has a chance of being used (considering we still have a Juubi on the loose). Rocks at glass roofs, KYF, don't throw them.
The Kanji YOU posted for so called "application" actually meant "Practical application" ANd even the ANIME had the same translation so what now. Mr. Narcissist going to try and argue yours trans>the anime...

ANd LMAO, whether Originaly Izanagi was the "Practical Application" or just "application" of the sage's creation of all things. WHat is being explained is that Izanagi was a creation jutsu, being the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the sage's creation of all things.

ANd Practical application: "The specific use of"....

ANd thus, if Originally Izanagi was the "Specific use of" the sage's creation of all things". Tehn Izanagi would have the be a creation jutsu.
And the Fact that Obito said that the Original Izanagi "BRINGS IMAGINATION (BASIS FOR YIN) TO LIFE (PURPOSE OF YANG)

Remember that using mental energy and spiritual energy that Governs IMAGINATION, one is able to create shape and form form nothingness using YIN nature chakra (genjutsu)
And by using Physical energy and Life energy, one can Bring things to LIFE. Using YANG nature chakra.

Quote:
@ bolded: WRONG. If you actually paid attention to my translations instead of perpetuating your whining, you'd notice that my translations pretty much coincide with either mangapanda's or mangastream's translations, which shouldn't be a surprise considering the common source all translations have. It's just both scanlation groups do occasionally commit inaccuracies that spawn differences of translation between them and I simply do the research myself to see which one is the accurate one.
Yea yea, more like which one you can alter to support your argument...

Quote:
First, nice fallacious appeal to motive. I don't translate to win some argument (specially considering I wasn't even involved in the argument in some of them), I translate for clarity's sake. And not all translations conform to my early expectations, being example of that the Susanoo being as powerful as the Bijuu line by Madara, which I hoped was some hiccup by the translators and turned out to be Kishi breaking the already broken power levels.
LMFAO, ALMOST every time you do these translation in order to try and counter one of my arguments.
The same with "all Uzumaki have red hair" Which actually came out to "Red Hair is the FEATURE of those who have inherited the Uzumaki bloodline".

And then with shisui and what hiruzen said about shisui being kagami's son. You tried to re-translate and interpret it as GRANDSON just to try and dispute shisui being as old as I always said he was.

No, I am not appealing to mere motive. I am appealing to consistent BEHAVIOR!!!!

Quote:
Second, at least I have the decency of checking what is actually said instead of saying "derp, this translation's better because it helps my point, derp!" like you did with Tobirama's lines about Edo Tensei. You can't deny it, you declared that translation better without a single proof of why it was better.
Aduuuh, how is valid and Sound LOGIC not PROOF!!! Funny you ignore the shit out of that!
How could you not question HOW Oro Perfected Edo tensai even more while it was inside the shiki fuujin???
It is literally impossible for that to happen, but you ignore that common sense red flag and continue on...

Quote:
Yeah, too bad I'm not the asshole you seemingly think I am and I'd translate it as it is, not at what I want/what you don't want. So stop your petty appeals to motive and get your fingers moving. After all, you said you were translating it yourself and so far I have seen nothing.
Motive<<<<CONSISTENT BEHAVIOR...

Get me the raws and I will...

Quote:
Quoted for the lulz (specially when AMA keeps baiting you and you keep falling for it).
You idiot, ama quoted the OP jackass who tired to argue that and nothing more. Now I am his puppet and being baited, Oh noes... Just shows the fairy tale land you live in.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote