Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #82
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Seven hells, don't triple post!
The confusing thing is that he knows how to quote several posts in the same post of his, but decides to triple post anyway. Perhaps he's not familiar with the concept of bracketed ellipsis.

Quote:
Kishi is trolling/woofing you call it to make naruto's power up more impressive and to make tobirama look better then he is compared to Minato.
But all it really is, is a guilt and sympathy stricken, thus holding back greatly, one armed mInato who is unable to perform any of his jutsu except the rasengan and FTG level 1 with help from naruto.

(Spends a plethora of paragraphs whining about Minato's Worfing)
Zombie Jesus Christ, KYF, why don't you just get with the program and realize Minato simply joined the Worf'd list of Naruto characters (with such prestigious members as Orochimaru, Kakashi, Kisame, Guy, Rock Lee, Sasuke, Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Tobirama, Hashirama, Hiruzen, etc.) and no amount of pitiful whining from you will change the situation? It's simply a writing gimmick for cheap hype, get over it.

Quote:
Really, I remember kakashi being guilt and sympathy stricken, but his KN1 cloak did increase his abilities unlike mInato's KCM. ANd kakashi did not have an arm take so he could not use any jutsu other then one...

Yea, Minato's situation is just like kakashi's....

Your BIAS is so damn obvious...
Wow, you're stupid. Wasn't Kakashi made a total bitch to Itachi and Deva Path? Isn't Minato being made a bitch for Obito/compared to Naruto? By Cthulhu, stop being so narrow-minded and think things the whole way through.

Quote:
The Kanji YOU posted for so called "application" actually meant "Practical application"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
Quote:
Can you read Japanese to assess the quality of the translations yourself KYF?
Of course not!
So you don't know Japanese to assess translations but you're so goddamn adamant on a specific translations. Such hilarious contradictions, KYF.

And please, don't repeat yourself with your failed Izanagi stuff. I said you to shut the fuck up about it until the manga addressed it so we don't have to hear you being more repetitive than a broken record.

Quote:
LMFAO, ALMOST every time you do these translation in order to try and counter one of my arguments.
No, because I made many translations where you weren't even involved. The rest of your quote is cherry-picking just to cry your eyes out about things that are obvious as all hell (considering Naruto is a blond Uzumaki and Obito never was Shisui).

Quote:
Aduuuh, how is valid and Sound LOGIC not PROOF!!! Funny you ignore the shit out of that!
How could you not question HOW Oro Perfected Edo tensai even more while it was inside the shiki fuujin???
It is literally impossible for that to happen, but you ignore that common sense red flag and continue on...
Fuck, the stupidity is through the roof. How many times do people have to tell you that the translations alternative to yours does NOT imply what you say it implies, thus you're simply whining about a stramwan you yourself created?

Quote:
Get me the raws and I will...
You must be blind as a bat to miss the link I posted in the translation post. Go back and click it just to end these absurd assessments of yours.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-07-2013)