Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #96
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

KYF you're saying that Minato gets a pass for the problems he brought to Naruto, and for failing Obito... I'm calling bullshit. Sympathy, lol, how could one feel sympathy for someone going out of they're way to end you're Son, and the whole ninja world, and put that shit in front of everybody else. That shit is retarded sounding. Minato hasn't held back anything, and some of his jutsu's have been pawn'd to the point he doesn't even have an arm, and his special kunai was chopped like celery. He keeps talking about his super rasengen and is being purposely ignored because he's an obvious Nerd, that talks to much about nothing, so no one wants to hear him. Or his excuses. Talk all you want KYF, the only 2 Edo's still fighting at full strength without injuries, are SENJU... you don't have to like manga faktz, but you got to accept them, now go ahead with the latest version of your fairy tale.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote