Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 03:17 PM   #102
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You invent any shit in order to save Minato right? If it plot weakened just Minato it would be just Minato not the third Holage as well, it's not like they're deliberately doing that shit to him and how can you say Minato's reflexes didn't change? You're basing it off manga panels. May I repeat. MANGA. PANELS. I'm pretty done since you have the same argument over and over of his guilt when he never said he had to hold back. Was Kakashi planning on holding back when he tried to kill Sasuke? No. He's doing his job as a sensei why can't that go through your head? Minato isn't holding back.
RED:
Yea, I invented the manga, not kishi. LMAO, denial much!!!!
I invented...
: V1 Juubito pwing tobirama in an instant without so much as a reaction from tobirama until he already got owned.
: Hashirama admitting V1 Juubito is stronger then him, thus v1 juubito is WAY stronger then hashirama. FACT... CANONZ!!!
: Minato and even his clone easily brushed off the V1 Juubito speed spin kicks while busy focusing on his new jutsu too lol.
The same level of attack that pwned tobirama instantly and allowed hashirama to realize he<Juubito...

As for the rest:
: Hiruzen is just missing, not lacking his regeneration. Minato is the only edo in history to not get regeneration and since he has yet to even use up enough chakra he could in base. mInato is not even using his Edo abilities, huts might as well be alive lol.
: And MInato did nt get ANY speed/reflexes, power, strength, ect increase from KCM while naruto got such a huge increase just showing how much more kishi is trolling minato.
: And kakashi could not hurt obito now could he... it took some time before he stopped holding back and decided to actually fight to kill, thus fight at full strength and Minato is going through the same and I proved it with manga panels which you obviously think doe snot count, thus are just trolling at this point while ignoring facts so no more need to argue with the likes of you...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote