Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
-Minato's jutsu, as awesome as he tried to make it out to be, would not have worked on the Juubi, since well, Minato doesn't use Senjutsu.
Ninjutsu does not work due to Yin/Yang able to nullify chakra that makes up the attack thus cancel it out apparently. ANd last I checked, Taijutsu is a physical attack that is not made of chakra nor is a Kunai made of chakra so quit cherry picking and accepting ONLY senjutsu will work when not a single taijutsu or genjutsu has failed against Juubito...

Quote:
-It's absolutely not possible that the Yin portion of the Kyuubi's chakra yielded no increase in Minato's attributes once going into his cloaked form. Like hell, if it didn't, why even go into that form? It's practically identical to Naruto's 1st cloaked state. When Naruto goes into it, his speed, power, and chakra increases. The same should apply to Minato. Minato just isn't running circles and taking mad shits on Juubito because apparently, Juubito is turning out to be the end boss.
Then where is the ridiculous physical speed/reflexes beyond his already crazy BASE physical speed/reflexes? Naruto's speed/reflexes were taken to v1 raikage level and V2 raikage level with a head start. SO Minato who has speed/reflexes on par with v2 raikage at base should be much faster to the point everyone is in awe of his crazy physical speed...

Yet all Mianto has done is perform at base level, having no speed increase what so ever... It is trolling from kishi.

I mean show me one panel of this so called increased speed of minato's in KCM... I will not hold my breathe...

Quote:
-Minato isn't holding back, there's just not much he could do by himself. If he was holding back, wouldn't he be kicking himself for it, like Sarutobi did when he could have offed Orochimaru while Orochimaru was still wet behind the ears and Sarutobi was more in his prime? Minato was reflecting on his previous thoughts of Obito and if it distracted Minato (though no proof that it would have made any difference if he was more dialed in), that’s knock on him for not being as focused but to go as far as to say he is deliberately holding back is unheard of at this point.
OMFG, do I have to post it again.

FIRST:
Minato was ready to attack and stop Obito, but was having flash backs of him while doing so which brought on sympathy which is why all it took was obito saying "who are you" to stop Minato's attack completely... Becuase he still cares for his former student very much...
ANd yet Minato is not holding back...

And saying if he wa snot held back by sympathy nothing would be different is ridiculous because Minato a seocnd away form using his new jutsu, but was stopped by sympathy and thus Obito was able to become v2 perfect Juubito which is much worse then V1...

SECOND: Because Minato was holding back from that sympathy not wanting to hurt his former student. Juubito became v2 perfect and immediately attacked Minato which surprised Minato which is shown by the "?!!" by Minato.
ANd along with a his fialed Kunai defense becuase he did not know that the staff was made of 5 element bijuudama energy, Minato lost an arm.

CONCLUSION:
Minato would still have his arm if he had attacked Obito and not held back.

THIRD:
Minato just resorts to TJN instead of attacking because he still does not want to hurt his student directly and is showing his guilt that is leaving him emotionally useless...

Yea, keep trying to tell me how Minato is holding back due to him fighting his former student he failed.... The same as when kakashi was holding back due to his fighting the teammate and friend he failed to as well...

EDIT: WTF, who said Minato or kakashi are WILLINGLY holding back? It's because they care and have consciences... WTF, how can you know understand why Minato or kakashi would nto want to hurt obito even though he is doing all this?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-09-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote