Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #113
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Pretty sure KYF is just trolling us all.

There's no way anyone reading this manga thinks Minato is seriously the most powerful ninja in the Narutoverse.
LAMO, when did I say that? All I said is that Minato is easily top tier able to beat EMS Madara, hashirama, MS Obito, ect. Not syaing that they cannot beat him by some circumstance... ANd even compete with V1 Juubito, possibly beat. Minato feat against V1 showed he was the only one able to compete against him...

And when it comes to Edo madara and V2 Juubito. SHiki fuujin applied using hirahsin to make the reaper seal unavoidable makes it possible for him to beat them while giving his own life so no one wins. But that is a huge maybe...

[QUOTE=MrBIG;2138023]
Quote:
I'm just going by the general approach trolls have on forums i've visited in the past.
  • Repeating the same thing over and over again
  • Only because certain people just have trouble retaining the info due to either BIAS, character hate, selective perception, preconceived ideas, ect.

Quote:
  • Using loose interpretation of evidence that barely support their claims.
  • LMAO, what loose interpretations do you speak? I will not hold my breathe.
    Coming from the guy who actually thinks that whatever mInato can do, tobirama cna do better which proves your level of interpretation and BIAS when the manga clearly shows that Minato is a SUPER tobirama...

Quote:
  • Argues his opinions like their facts.
  • Projecting much. When did I do this? ALL you re doing is making claims and having nothing to support them. WHen did I do this?

Quote:
  • Attempts to irritate whoever disagrees with him or calls him out.
I was not trying to irritate you. I come off as aggressive when I do not mean to be and for that I apologize...
IMO, you think I am irritating you because I am refuting your previous beliefs with manga canon. It happens.... No one likes their reality to be called into question and shown to be inaccurate...

ANd yes, talking about your tobirama delusion...

Quote:
He probably knows he lost this argument a while ago and is now just saying anything to save face.
Yea, thats what is happening. I am not consistently posting manga panels that support my claims why you just make claims about how flawed I am without any proof... meaning you must be accepting your opinion as fact...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox View Post
Yes minato is the fastest shinobi ever. Too fast that he failed to teleport away from a large fingernail attack coming from a huge beast. Too fast indeed.
LMAO, Minato could not avoid the Kyuubi nail other wise his son would have died you idiot!!! By your Logic, Haku was too slow to avoid kakashi's raikiri simply becuase he used his body to block it from hitting zabuza...

ANd why is the fact that Minato was strong enough to physically block a Kyuubi nail attack from the Kyuubi using brute strength never brought up? More evidence of his brute strength... Explains why his Kunai attacks as so damn powerful and why he was going to pierce through v2 raiton amour of the raikage's with a double handed grip and able to cut the hachibi's tentacle in half while slamming it into the ground so hard it made a small crater...
SHown here:

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote