Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
ITT: MrBig is eating some serious crow and KYF is milking Minato's dick like a pro while completely avoiding the translation he said he wanted to do. Oh the hilarity.
1). I am giving him his due since you haters just make his out to be fodder almost. Going so far as to argue that...
: the guy who died against 20 fodder Kinaku squad shinobi (tobirama), not take on full zetsu body suit enhanced Obito that increased his abilities beyond what they were before he become the Juubi JINK (and full zetsu body suit enhanced MS Obito is easily in the same tier as EMS madara and hashirama), and beat him within a matter of seconds still, plus the Kyuubi too and ONLY died because he wanted to lol...
: tobirama almost died against Kin and Gin with the 2nd raikage's help too while Minato holding back not tyring to kill was able to easily take on V2 super mode raikage and Killer B at the same time. And Killer B Alone>Kin and Gin so yea...
: and of course was one shoted by V1 Juubito that minato and his clone easily brushed off while busy focusing on his new jutsu... did not even need to focus on defense or use hirashin lol.

Even claiming that hashirama>Minato when hashirama cowered in fear and admitted that V1 Juubito was stornger then him, then Minato and his clone brushed Juubito's attack like it was nothing and while busy focusing on using his new jutsu too lol... Yep, had to repeat that, it still has not sunk in...

Minato and his clone brushed off the attack of the guy who scared hashirama and made hashirama admit was stronger then him. ANd MInato was busy focusing on his new jutsu, not defense at all yet Minato still gest not props for this for some reason.... I wonder why?

2). I said get me the raws so I can trasnlate directly from them, but you keep ignoring that request... I wonder why... You know I am going to figure out you so called raws were altered in a way to get the translation you want for your argument.

Quote:
PS: And posting the same goddamn image four times in a couple of days. Anyone with a brain would figure out that, if other people aren't getting your point across even after repeating yourself 4 times, you're doing it wrong.
I am posting the same 4 manga images showing exactly what I claim, yet I am getting it wrong. By that logic, the manga must be wrong for me to not get it right, since I am posting manga canon after all.

Thanks for proving even further how delusional you are to think I can get it wrong with Manga canon showing exactly what I claim....

Quote:
Speaking of repetition, can I get my obligatory weekly request for Minato vs Cúchulainn and finally not get the "derp, i don't know him, derp" silly non-answer?
I WIki'd Cuchulainn and LMOA... Your such a nerd... ALl Minato has to do is use his time space barrier and level 2 FTG to redirect his own attacks at him then use kage bushin to teleport him to a Kunai at the botton of the ocean where he will be crushed and unable to move or breathe...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote