Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #14
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

Sorry, I'm calling you out now specifically on Harashirma, he's never shit his pants to date, he simply stated that 'THIS' shinobi is stronger than me with the demeanor as if he's never felt, or stated that before, and that is all. If you truly want to call somebody out, the top 2 should be Hiruzen and Minato. Manga Faktz, why don't you pull out the panels when Tobirama flossed, about to get at Sasuke in the beginning. Notice the '!!' above both of their heads, and get this, when Hara out flossed his brother, Tobirama never flinched... he understood the difference in they're power levels, but he simply toned down, he didn't '!!' which means in a way, OH SHIT WTF is THAT? Hara never did that once, if you disagree pull out tha proof.

And if speed is such a premium forced, why isn't Raichu above ANY Hokage, past or present, one may give him a lil love vs. Tsunade, but to everyone else, he's toilet paper.

And stop hyping Minato's speed as if its the shit, it ain't, Tobirama has out speed Minato in some feats during this battle, and even has Obito marked, something Minato can't do now, or since Obito went uber.

Minato is a flawed character, like Itachi, like Orochimaru, like Hiruzen, like many characters in the Narutoverse. Stop attempting to peddle that he's flawless, he's not, obviously he died at least once, that would put and end to anything that puts him above Harashirma, whom to date nobody still knows how he died. But the pet named Kurama, that Hara and his Wife Mito controlled, killed both Minato, and Kushina, and mind you, not with a lot of effort on his own. So what Minato was fighting his student Obito at the same time, cry me a fucking river, I've seen Naruto out battle his Dad already, vs. Bijuu & Jinks AT THE SAME TIME AND PROTECTING the 8Tail as well. Cry Moar for Minato, plz. I'm near flooded with your tears, it sounds worst than Itachi Fans in the past.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-09-2013 at 05:46 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-09-2013), kael03 (09-09-2013), MrBIG (09-09-2013), Numinous (09-09-2013)