Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
1). I am giving him his due since you haters just make his out to be fodder almost.
Dude, get this on your thick head: nobody is making Minato a fodder. People are just calling as it is, Minato is indeed powerful but not on Tobirama/Hashirama/Madara/Obito/Naruto level of power.
2). I said get me the raws so I can trasnlate directly from them, but you keep ignoring that request... I wonder why...
Because you're blind as a goddamn bat:
You must be blind as a bat to miss the link I posted in the translation post. Go back and click it just to end these absurd assessments of yours.
Then you wonder why people call you a moron.
I WIki'd Cuchulainn and LMOA... Your such a nerd... ALl Minato has to do is use his time space barrier and level 2 FTG to redirect his own attacks at him then use kage bushin to teleport him to a Kunai at the botton of the ocean where he will be crushed and unable to move or breathe...
Better to be a nerd than to be the blindest kind of fanboy. You really know shit about Cúchulainn but, since you googled him (or so you say), I'll be specific on the terms.
(Spoiler-tagging it because long-ass lists are long-ass).
Cúchulainn has 10 active abilities:
- HP Decrease (poisonous aura that surrounds him at all times and deals a good chunk of damage over time)
- Bio (poison-elemental damage+damage over time, Sap, to a single target)
- Slowga (slows down all enemies in the vicinity)
- Immobilizega (roots to a place all enemies in the vicinity)
- Disablega (shuts down any possible use of abilities to all enemies in the vicinity)
- Toxify (damage over time, Poison, to all enemies in the vicinity)
- Malaise (drains health from the target to heal himself)
- Invert (swaps health with mana/chakra)
- Mana Spring (can cast spells without using any mana/chakra)
- And, of course, basic attacks
And then he has 10 passive abilities (that can be applied to a Narutoverse battle):
- Safety (grants immunity to Instant Death)
- Null Knockback (can't be knocked back)
- Piercing Magic (ignores any method to redirect his spells)
- Spellbreaker (doubles spell damage when health is low)
- Last Stand (doubles resistance to physical attacks when health is low)
- Half MP Cost (halves the mana/chakra cost of spells)
- Damage Resist (all damage done to him is reduced by a third when his health drops below half)
- Attack Plus (his physical attacks' damage is increased by a fifth when his health drops below half)
- He's immune to various effects, like Disable, Immobilize, Poison and Sap
- All elemental damage done to him is halved
Now let's see how Cúchulainn owns Minato's ass:
- Right of the bat, his Piercing Magic passive laughs at any attempt by Minato to attempt to redirect any of his attacks.
- HP Decrease, Slowga, Immobilizega, Disablega and Toxify are area-of-effect spells, meaning that Cúchulainn doesn't even need to see where Minato is to hit Minato with them.
- Once Immobilizega and/or Disablega hit Minato, it's all over for him. Cúchulainn can hit him with everything but the kitchen sink and Minato would definitely die because...
- Minato has no healing abilities whatsoever and Cúchulainn is the ultimate punisher for those who can't heal. Bio deals damage over time, Toxify deals damage over time, HP Decrease deals damage over time, if he manages to put all three on Minato and then cast Invert, Minato dies faster than any speed feat he has.
- Merging the last three points together, that means Minato has no way to afford being near Cúchulainn and Minato's whole jutsu kit revolves around getting near the target.
- Summoning toads would just prolong the fight instead of turning the tide, considering the toads themselves have no mitigation against Cúchulainn's abilities and Cúchulainn can mitigate elemental damage and recover from physical damage with Malaise (which would definitely hit considering the toads are huge). Oh and Minato has no access to Ma and Pa since he has no senjutsu, before you twist the manga to somehow say he has.
- Unlike Minato or the vast majority of the Narutoverse for that matter, Cúchulainn actually is more dangerous the less health he has. If Minato even survives to see Cúchulainn get double spell damage and better damage mitigation, he'd be fucked anyway since the only thing that allows him for a quick shut down of the opponent, Dead Demon Consuming Seal, would be a complete waste on Cúchulainn because of the Safety passive.
So, oh wise one, please tell me how the fuck would Minato win against such a thing (considering Hashirama, Madara, Naruto and even Sasuke can win this match easily).